PS4 Online

Discuss/post fan stuff (images, fictions, games...)

PS4 Online

Postby Azurest » Tue May 17, 2005 4:38 am

Hello, I've been using a game engine for over a year now. I've developed a game called Immortal Universe (http://immortaluniverse.com). When I was young, I was absolutely obsessed with Phantasy Star, Ps4 was my first RPG basically. The story was by far the best out of all of them I believe, and I'd really like to revisit them again. I hope I'm posting this in the right section, but I'm just curious if people would be willing to help me build Phantasy Star 4 Online. It would contain all of it's original graphics, music, and a majority of it's story.<p>If it is made, I will be more dependent upon the people who want to help to make the game, since I'm busy with Immortal Universe. I will be using the Immortal Universe client and server modified to make it if you're curious, it's quite a nice update to it's original engine.<p>Please either post here or contact me on msn at mi.amor@gmail.com or on aim with slvrexplsn. Once again, I hope I posted this in the right section and that people will show a spark of interest in revisiting the world of Phantasy Star 4 for all fans to be able to enjoy.<p><p>[size=small][Edit by Azurest on [TIME]1116309454[/TIME]][/size]
Azurest

PS4 Online

Postby Mage1 » Wed May 18, 2005 1:16 am

Hey there rmxp user.<p>You must be a good scripter to make that.
Mage1

PS4 Online

Postby Azurest » Wed May 18, 2005 2:49 am

I don't use RMXP, I just used the graphics from it. I ripped over 300 graphics from it, if you look at the arrangement of the Players.bmp and the tiles.<br><p>[size=small][Edit by Azurest on [TIME]1116384611[/TIME]][/size]
Azurest

PS4 Online

Postby Lord Khyron » Wed May 18, 2005 3:56 am

I shall help.<p>We need a MMORPG to be finished!
Lord Khyron

PS4 Online

Postby halla » Wed May 18, 2005 6:08 pm

Thats more less what I already started. More less an online ps4. I have the same towns and all.
halla

PS4 Online

Postby Mage1 » Wed May 18, 2005 9:52 pm

Doesn't work, see forums.<p>Error1: Suscript 9 out og range<br>Error2: Cannot intialize direct sound
Mage1

PS4 Online

Postby Azurest » Thu May 19, 2005 6:32 am

Not sure of what this error is, but it might have to do something with your DirectX, make sure you have installed the latest version!
Azurest

PS4 Online

Postby Lord Khyron » Thu May 19, 2005 9:20 pm

Direct X 9 here on Win 98 and it works fine.<p>Cept the char walks slow..<br>prolly due to this 266 mhz
Lord Khyron

PS4 Online

Postby Mage1 » Fri May 20, 2005 12:22 am

Maybe it's lagging...<p>That usually happens.<p>I tried installing direct x, but nothing is changing.
Mage1

PS4 Online

Postby Azurest » Sat May 21, 2005 1:40 am

Not sure, then. Anywho, we should get this project organized now. I will be setting up a forum in a bit for anyone willing to help. ^_^
Azurest

PS4 Online

Postby rlrunyon » Tue May 24, 2005 12:44 am

I really would LOVE to help with this project; however, I have no one of doing so unless you let me become one of the game planners or GM (game master). I do have some good ideas I'd like to share if I were to become part of the team.<p>rlrunyon@yahoo.com<br>or Yahoo! IM (rlrunyon)<p>I would also like to add that your game Immortal Universe has a great look to it, but I think you need to work on how it looks when you attack a monster. You'll remember me as "Knives" the one you showed how to attack, then the server went down (or as the program told me). I couldv'e just lagged out. Also, the chat bubbles seem to get in the way. =)<p>[size=small][Edit by rlrunyon on [TIME]1116896121[/TIME]][/size]
rlrunyon

PS4 Online

Postby Azurest » Tue May 24, 2005 12:04 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by rlrunyon</i><p>I really would LOVE to help with this project; however, I have no one of doing so unless you let me become one of the game planners or GM (game master). I do have some good ideas I'd like to share if I were to become part of the team.<p>rlrunyon@yahoo.com<br>or Yahoo! IM (rlrunyon)<p>I would also like to add that your game Immortal Universe has a great look to it, but I think you need to work on how it looks when you attack a monster. You'll remember me as "Knives" the one you showed how to attack, then the server went down (or as the program told me). I couldv'e just lagged out. Also, the chat bubbles seem to get in the way. =)<p>[size=small][Edit by rlrunyon on [TIME]1116896121[/TIME]][/size]<br></blockquote><p>The new version fixes chat bubbles, the server has had major trouble lately, but it's been fixed as of today (most of it). Attacking does have a bit of a bug, and I will make it work in full animation in a nearby future version. The Phantasy Star 4 Online project will be delayed for a bit since I'm fixing the remaining bugs, and features in Immortal Universe and training Generation 3 (staff goes by generation) to map new areas.<br>
Azurest

Return to Fan stuff