What the hell?!?

Discuss/post fan stuff (images, fictions, games...)

What the hell?!?

Postby ThePeaGuy » Wed May 25, 2005 12:33 pm

I don't know what kind of a PS fan would even think of drawing this, but Chaz from that picture has got women's things. :~ <p>http://www12.ocn.ne.jp/~yuin/spangle/ps002.html<p>That is some freaky shit. ~0 <p><p>[size=small][Edit by ThePeaGuy on [TIME]1117024906[/TIME]][/size]
ThePeaGuy

What the hell?!?

Postby rlrunyon » Wed May 25, 2005 12:52 pm

I see this often. Some people I guess fantasize about some of their favorite (or least favorite) video game characters as tomboyish women. Odd... O_o
rlrunyon

What the hell?!?

Postby ThePeaGuy » Wed May 25, 2005 12:57 pm

Is that, by any chance, supposed to be some sort of yaoi picture? o_O
ThePeaGuy

What the hell?!?

Postby Benoit » Wed May 25, 2005 12:58 pm

Keep the PSDB's shit out of here, please.
Benoit

What the hell?!?

Postby ThePeaGuy » Wed May 25, 2005 12:59 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Benoit</i><p>Keep the PSDB's shit out of here, please.<br></blockquote><p>No-one has forced you to read this shit, though. %)
ThePeaGuy

What the hell?!?

Postby LegoMuskCat » Wed May 25, 2005 11:00 pm

I think he's kinda cute in a sickening way... ;p
LegoMuskCat

What the hell?!?

Postby ROMeo » Wed May 25, 2005 11:38 pm

Some art from Sega depicts a feminine protagonist as well, so perhaps they had intended to have a female lead at the begining stages of development, something which would have been apropiate for closing the series since they began with a female lead as well... but then I guess that would discard the Chaz-Rika thing... unless they pretended to imitate Gene Rodenberry* and present the first "gay romance in mainstream videogames". :p<p>* Stark Trek presented the first inter-racial kiss in american T.V.
ROMeo

What the hell?!?

Postby LegoMuskCat » Wed May 25, 2005 11:41 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by ROMeo</i><p>Some art from Sega depicts a feminine protagonist as well, so perhaps they had intended to have a female lead at the begining stages of development, something which would have been apropiate for closing the series since they began with a female lead as well... but then I guess that would discard the Chaz-Rika thing... unless they pretended to imitate Gene Rodenberry* and present the first "gay romance in mainstream videogames". :p<p>* Stark Trek presented the first inter-racial kiss in american T.V.<br></blockquote><br>No way! Rika's too sweet and naive for THAT to happen to her...that's SO wrong! Now, I can see a Chaz-Kyra fling going on... WHOO!! ;P<br>
LegoMuskCat

What the hell?!?

Postby Lord Khyron » Thu May 26, 2005 12:16 am

Show us your project drawings..<p>All I've seen from the compendium points to a MALE Chaz, never a female one.
Lord Khyron

What the hell?!?

Postby Monocromatico » Thu May 26, 2005 3:58 am

They need to add some tentacles to that picture, also.
Monocromatico

What the hell?!?

Postby Tails99 » Thu May 26, 2005 6:52 pm

Who drew that needs to get shot. That was just wrong.<p>*shudder*<p>[size=small][Edit by Tails99 on [TIME]1117133606[/TIME]][/size]
Tails99

What the hell?!?

Postby ThePeaGuy » Thu May 26, 2005 7:21 pm

ThePeaGuy

What the hell?!?

Postby Zylo » Thu May 26, 2005 7:47 pm

^That picture made me laugh for abut 10 minutes.
Zylo

What the hell?!?

Postby Etra McGarl » Fri May 27, 2005 1:15 am

:~ Thats deranged........I'm not sure what to say about either of them...........:/ I think i'm scarred for the rest of my life :p<p>
Etra McGarl

What the hell?!?

Postby Shell Presto » Fri May 27, 2005 3:38 am

the art is super-cute, well drawn and colored, and i appreciate almost all fan interpretations.<p>consequently, i'm jealous of their watercoloring.
Shell Presto

Return to Fan stuff