Now taking ideas for girls in the PS Dating Sim

Discuss/post fan stuff (images, fictions, games...)

Postby Lord Khyron » Sun Jul 17, 2005 3:56 am

Give me your top 6 girls and from what games.<p>The overall winners will be included!
Lord Khyron

Postby gm2987 » Sun Jul 17, 2005 12:52 pm

PS...dating...sim...o_O<p>Okay I admit it I'm curious! What exactly are you planning to do this and how?<p>anyway as to your question...<p>1. Rika PS4<br>2. Demi PS4<br>3 Nei PS2<br>4. Alis PS1<br>5. Shir PS2<br>6. Maia PS3
gm2987

Postby Etra McGarl » Mon Jul 18, 2005 1:22 am

Ok i'm curious as well, a bit weirded out, but curious none the less.<br>1 Rika (come on, you saw that coming)<br>2 Meiu<br>3 Laya<br>4 Kyra<br>5 Demi<br>6 Saya(muwhahaha)
Etra McGarl

Postby Synbios » Mon Jul 18, 2005 3:39 am

For a dating sim... hmmmm...<p>1- Amy<p>(...)<p>2- Alis<br>3- Rika(or Nei)<br>4- Saya(or Demi, if NPCs are forbidden)<br>5- Alys(or Anna)<br>6- Shir<p>(btw, this is the second thing I idealize and come true in my fics... what will come next?)
Synbios

Postby iceman1977 » Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:52 pm

1.Rika/Nei ps4/ps2(this was a no brainer) (the only reason to own this game):p <br>2.Amy ps2 (you got to have redheads):)<br>3.Shir ps2 (some reason i find thiefs sexy)<br>4.Sara ps3 (a tough woman indeed)<br>5.Demi ps4 (hey! fembots need lovin too):D <br>6.Alys ps4 (she will be a difficult one to date) ;)
iceman1977

Postby Phan » Wed Jul 20, 2005 11:21 am

1.) Alis PS1<br>2.) Nei PS2<br>3.) Amy PS2<br>4.) Myau PS1 (This ought to spice things up)<br>5.) Maia PS3<br>6.) The nun from Phantasy Star Gaiden
Phan

Postby thriwren version 2 » Wed Jul 20, 2005 7:55 pm

Alys/Alis<br>Rika<br>Nei<br>Laya(either sister)
thriwren version 2

Postby DaveGeorge » Thu Jul 21, 2005 8:39 am

1. Teleport girl (ps2)<br>2. Data memory girl (ps2)<br>3. Alis (ps1)<br>4. Alair (ps3)<br>5. Kyra (ps4)<br>6. Rika (ps4)<p>And as an easter egg: 7. Ustvestia :p
DaveGeorge

Postby //att_/ortex2 » Thu Jul 21, 2005 9:51 am

Rika,<br>Amy,<br>Shir,<br>And the ugly lady in the clone lab :p
//att_/ortex2

Postby Saner2 » Sat Jul 23, 2005 3:41 am

1. Mieu! (PS3)<br>2. Alis (PS1 remake. or classic version art)<br>3. Alys (PS4)<br>4. Data Memory Girl (PS2 classic version)<br>5. Sari (PS3) <br>6. Gwen (PS3)
Saner2

Postby Monocromatico » Sat Jul 23, 2005 4:27 am

Suelo! (PS1)<br>Sari (PS3)<br>Alis with high heels! Or not :^P<br>Shir (PS2)<br>Laya (PS3)<br>Kyra (PS4)<p>Can I undress Suelo?<p>Edit: Can I date Dreamer too? :^P<br><p>[size=small][Edit by Monocromatico on [TIME]1122092964[/TIME]][/size]
Monocromatico

Postby Zylo » Thu Aug 04, 2005 9:11 pm

1: Alis<br>2: Rika <br>3: Anna <br>4: Nei <br>5: Teleport Girl (PS2) <br>6: Demi
Zylo

Postby Saner2 » Sun Aug 14, 2005 7:34 pm

you know Suelo sure was nice to let Alis stay and rest at her home even after the fact that Alis already has a home. ya think Suelo is obsessed with pretty girls? ^_^
Saner2

Postby Del_Ian » Sun Aug 14, 2005 9:31 pm

I'd let Alis stay at my home. Though I'd rather have Lutz, come to think of it.<p>Er, anyway.<p>Alis<br>Kyra<br>Alys<br>Shir<br>Nei<br>The fortuneteller chick from PSIV<p>And honorable mention to poor Lutz/Noah for the governor calling him a her. :wacko:
Del_Ian

Postby Alayshia » Wed Sep 14, 2005 7:45 am

1.) Rika...far, far too cool to not be first.<br> 2.) Alys...what she lacked in raw sex appeal she made up for in attitude and reputation!<br> 3.) Alis...she even looks nice as a statue!<br> 4.) Anna...fiesty!<br> 5.) Demi...now that is one adorable android.
Alayshia

Next

Return to Fan stuff