My new game(Yay...I think)

Discuss/post fan stuff (images, fictions, games...)

Postby Gipper » Wed Jan 19, 2005 8:10 pm

Yes I have a demo, of the first dungeon. And recreating Demi and Wren would require graphics and new weapons, and all that comes with that...
Gipper

Postby Gipper » Mon Jan 24, 2005 1:11 am

Yawn...guess no one cares about my game anymore...like I said, PM me if you want to help with cutscene pics!
Gipper

Postby Shell Presto » Tue Feb 01, 2005 2:26 am

That's a little cold to say no one wants to help... I'd love to help, however, I'm doing cut scenes for Kalbegarion's fangame. Fangame illustrations take up a lot of time. And, unfortunately, most artists, by the time they hit a point where they would feel their work is good enough for viewing are in college and/or holding down jobs. If you keep my name in mind down the road, I might be able to help, but I make no promises as it's going to take me at least a year to finish with Kal's game.<p>Sorry, but I did want you to know that it doesn't mean people don't think your game is important. I'm a big advocate of phan games, and I hope you find an artist for yours. Maybe you should look on a site like deviant art for one, or gaia?
Shell Presto

Postby gm2987 » Tue Feb 01, 2005 4:10 am

All the fan gamers just need to get togeather and make one final near perfect PS5 fan game project...
gm2987

Postby Forge » Tue Feb 01, 2005 2:34 pm

I don't think we ever will, there'd be too many ideas springing around.<p>Plus, everybody has their favourite 'era.' For me it's PSII time.
Forge

Postby Daren The King » Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:35 pm

<blockquote>I don't think we ever will, there'd be too many ideas springing around.<p>Plus, everybody has their favourite 'era.' For me it's PSII time. </blockquote> <p>Hey! thats when my game takes place! :D Been working for the past 9 months on it.. well I stopped for 3 months during the beginning of winter. Anyway, enough rambling, I should have an hearly demo out soon... But the later version of the demo will include alot more then the hearly one. Cut seens, new music (MP3) voice acting and more!<p>Anyway till later<p>Daren
Daren The King

Postby Forge » Fri Feb 04, 2005 8:04 pm

My fangame (PSZero) is set before the arrival of Pioneer 2 on Ragol.<p>I know PSO far better than PSII.<p>Which I've just completed! Woo-Hoo! :D
Forge

Postby Gipper » Fri Feb 04, 2005 8:05 pm

Back on the subject of *my* game, I'm revamping the entire game. The storyline defenitly had some holes in the the size of The Edge. So I'm working to revamp it. I still, however, need some artists for the game, so come forward with help, or if you want your name witheld for now, IM me at TheMadCaniac.
Gipper

Postby Forge » Fri Feb 04, 2005 8:13 pm

Sorry 'bout that Gipper.<p>I'd be willing to help you, what styles are you looking for?
Forge

Postby Gipper » Sat Feb 05, 2005 1:47 am

"Cutscene pictures" are what I need, as well as PS Spritesets and Chipsets (this is being done in RM2K3). A custcene pic is a picture that is made to show action like those found at http://www.phantasy-star.net/psiv/psivscreens-5.html. That sort of deal. Why don't I send you an e-mail with the first dungeon, so you can get a feel for the game and what I need? That way you can have some firsthand experience about what the bad guys are. What's your e-mail?
Gipper

Postby ROMeo » Sat Feb 05, 2005 3:06 am

I'd be glad to help, but truth be told I haven't grabbed a pencil for drawing in years and I was never any good to begin with. :P<p>The last drawing I did was for this site:<p>http://www.angelfire.com/va/virtualadepts/MGH.html<p>The ones in the flash file I meant... it's a site for the spanish translation of a fanfic. Also, I did that homepage while I was still on a dial-up connection and it wasn't until I got DSL that I noticed the load screen and the flash get messed on any connection faster than 56k, the site is like 2 years old. Before that I did this:<p>http://virtualadepts.8m.net/gallery.html<p>It was art (ok, I wouldn't call it "art", "doddles" sounds more like it :P ) for a roleplaying campaing I was Game-Mastering, but then that was like 4 years ago. Nevermind the names of the characters, the game was about superheroes, besides of the campaing itself being a comical parody of the genre, nothing serious... again, I never said I was any good. :P<p>Hope you find help soon. :)
ROMeo

Postby Forge » Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:35 am

I'll work on some stuff for you.
Forge

Postby gm2987 » Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:58 am

I tryed to do cutscene pictures with my game but honestly it was really to hard to get them all to work right, I know the images in my head on how things go but getting something else to draw them anywhere near as I want them is not very good.
gm2987

Postby Gipper » Sun Feb 27, 2005 3:06 am

Cool...now all posts for this go in the <b>It's Back...</b> topic.
Gipper

Previous

Return to Fan stuff