Phantasy Star fangame in the making!

Discuss/post fan stuff (images, fictions, games...)

Postby Forge » Tue Jan 18, 2005 2:46 pm

Hi!<p>My friend and I are making a Phantasy Star fangame called Phantasy Star Zero which is set on Ragol before the arrival of Pioneer 2.<p>You control Rico and go through a storyline that doesn't exactly match the messages left by Rico in Ep1... Still, it'll be fun and it incorporates both Ep1 and Ep2 in the story. (If anyone can tell me a way to link Ep3 in somehow, with things such as the Leukon Knight, Pollux and 'Germ' then I'd really appreciate it.)<p>The storyline can continue into PSOEp1, but you could actually beat Dark Falz and continue the story and warn Pioneer 2. In which case there is another final boss... Any ideas what it is? I already know, but I want to see if you can guess.<p>*COUGH* Episode II *COUGH*
Forge

Postby Siren » Tue Jan 18, 2005 10:37 pm

Ooh. Ep.III references. Interesting.<p>I'll lend you my services if I see the need to...
Siren

Postby Lord Khyron » Tue Jan 18, 2005 11:57 pm

And you can always ask the resident Ep 3 plot guru..
Lord Khyron

Postby Forge » Thu Jan 20, 2005 10:45 am

Would that be Benoit?
Forge

Postby Lord Khyron » Thu Jan 20, 2005 4:59 pm

Not really.. Sure Benoit has alot of the plot written down..<p>But he doesn't have both sides beaten nor most of the side quests.<p>I'd be your best bet as to fitting episode 3 in with 1 and 2.
Lord Khyron

Postby LaconianShot » Thu Jan 20, 2005 10:06 pm

Whether you've done the sidequests and such or not, it's a matter of how you understand the game and it's characters...
LaconianShot

Postby Lord Khyron » Thu Jan 20, 2005 10:37 pm

I agree Laco, I just am saying I would know more than Benoit. ^^
Lord Khyron

Postby Forge » Fri Jan 21, 2005 11:41 am

Hmm...<p>If anyone has anything they feel should be included then feel free to tell me. I'd love the input. Especially for sidequests.
Forge

Postby Benoit » Fri Jan 21, 2005 5:36 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Lord Khyron</i><p>Not really.. Sure Benoit has alot of the plot written down..<p>But he doesn't have both sides beaten nor most of the side quests.<br></blockquote><br>Please upgrade your brain. You're getting behind the times. ;)<p>I beat both sides months ago. How else did I fight the Great Shadow?<br>But I don't have all the sidequests.
Benoit

Postby Siren » Sat Jan 22, 2005 12:27 am

<blockquote>And you can always ask the resident Ep 3 plot guru..</blockquote> <p>Or he could make a safer/wiser choice and consult all four of us. Like Laco said, it's how you interpret the characters. We've all developed seperate and possibly conflicting theories, and it would be nice to discuss them. You yourslef, Khyron, have made some guesses that I would not agree with, and for Forge to go on those alone would not be a wise choice. We'll all pitch in.
Siren

Postby Lord Khyron » Sat Jan 22, 2005 4:39 am

Yes, I may fix Stella..<p>But if you remember, Kireek probably trained at the HTC and he was the Black Hound..<p>Not all HTC members were kind, look at Vivianna!<p>and remember! You must pass the test to get a Hunters License..<p>Glustar passed it and used to be a Hunter originally...<p><p>[size=small][Edit by Lord Khyron on [TIME]1106368892[/TIME]][/size]
Lord Khyron

Postby Siren » Sat Jan 22, 2005 5:28 pm

Well, there are other things we don't agree on, but all of our theories have some good points. We could help Forge alot by all contributing our ideas and theories.<p>As for the Stella theory, there are a few things to consider. <br>-Kireek did not neccessarily obtain a Hunter's Liscense through legal or conventional means. He was a member of Black Paper, and a conterfeit Hunter's Liscense isn't out of the question.<br>-Viviana is spoiled, but deep down has a kind nature<p>I would reason that Stella was put in a worse place than the HTC...
Siren

Postby Forge » Mon Jan 24, 2005 10:02 am

If you'd like, I can post my current plot development.<p>I'd love your help, especially for the sidequests we will be including. I've no idea for them yet.<p>And remember that this is set in the year that Pioneer 2 is due to arrive.<p>And there should be screenshots on the website soon.<p>[size=small][Edit by Forge on [TIME]1106561700[/TIME]][/size]
Forge

Return to Fan stuff