any ps customs?

Discuss/post fan stuff (images, fictions, games...)

any ps customs?

Postby ps2 » Sat Jan 22, 2005 1:44 am

has anyone worked on, seen or discovered any custom made or rare phantasy star toys, figures etc...it's been a hobby of mine for a while and i'm willing to share some pics of my work if anyone's interested, but yeah, there needs to be some kind of special edition gashapon released when the trilogy remake is released...mmhmm
ps2

any ps customs?

Postby ps2 » Sat Jan 22, 2005 1:45 am

actually this would probably be better suited for the fan stuff forum..sor
ps2

any ps customs?

Postby Missagh » Sat Jan 22, 2005 3:37 am

*Moved*
Missagh

any ps customs?

Postby Missagh » Sat Jan 22, 2005 3:39 am

btw, I would love to see pictures of your work!
Missagh

any ps customs?

Postby Ultema » Sat Jan 22, 2005 3:57 am

That's neat~ I want to see some! XD And make some, heh.
Ultema

any ps customs?

Postby Benoit » Sat Jan 22, 2005 3:48 pm

I've made myself a Phantasy Star t-shirt, with Rolf, Nei, Chaz and Rika on it. Nothing special though, it was just placing together some existing official artwork.
Benoit

any ps customs?

Postby AlysBrangwin » Sat Jan 22, 2005 7:02 pm

I've been working on an Alys plushie off and on for 3 years now. =P<p>Gashapon you say? Seen these before? http://www.verycoolthings.com/vct/Neo_getpage.cgi?page=itemtoy.html&itemID=13390
AlysBrangwin

any ps customs?

Postby Ultema » Sat Jan 22, 2005 10:16 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by AlysBrangwin</i><p>I've been working on an Alys plushie off and on for 3 years now. =P<p>Gashapon you say? Seen these before? http://www.verycoolthings.com/vct/Neo_getpage.cgi?page=itemtoy.html&itemID=13390 <br></blockquote><p>XD oooh. I want one .... lol make another for me eh? ;D haha<p>... I have the Nei and Rico one of those :3!<br>
Ultema

any ps customs?

Postby AlysBrangwin » Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:45 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Ultema</i><p>XD oooh. I want one .... lol make another for me eh? ;D haha<p>... I have the Nei and Rico one of those :3!<p></blockquote><br>Considering I started Sept. 2001, and just this week sewed the body parts (minus the head) together and haven't stuffed it yet, still want one? :p <p>I have only Nei. I'm a classics gal...<br><p>[size=small][Edit by AlysBrangwin on [TIME]1106505965[/TIME]][/size]
AlysBrangwin

any ps customs?

Postby ill-intent » Tue Jan 25, 2005 11:16 pm

Heh, the Nei Gashapon. For me too, it was the only one of the whole set I bothered with. But worth the effort of getting! (I thought the Rico one didn't look that good)<br> Damn! Plushies, eh? I've spent the last 6 months trying to make a pattern for a decent looking plushie of a character from my own site. But if you get it done, I want to see!
ill-intent

any ps customs?

Postby Ultema » Wed Jan 26, 2005 12:49 am

Rico was a gift, good intentions I suppose XD I wouldn't mind the whole line of numans, either. I actually got mine at an upcoming convention, the dealer's room was a highlight of that year, to be sure.<p>But yes, at very least take pictures when you're done :D
Ultema

any ps customs?

Postby ROMeo » Wed Jan 26, 2005 3:20 am

Heh, Nei and Rico too here. :)<p>And we all want to see that plushie as soon as it's finished! :)
ROMeo

any ps customs?

Postby AlysBrangwin » Fri Jan 28, 2005 3:27 am

Well, just this week, it's legs got attached, and spent several hours stuffing the limbs and torso. So, it is now a headless, naked, yet stuffed plushie! :p That's what the pattern I'm using (a 1984 Rainbow Brite plushie pattern) says to do... <p> :smb: :smb: :smb:
AlysBrangwin

any ps customs?

Postby AlysBrangwin » Fri Jan 28, 2005 6:58 pm

Here's a scan of the current plushie reduced by 50%. Some of it was cut off since it was too big for the scanner. (I don't have a digital camera.)<p>Image <br><p>[size=small][Edit by AlysBrangwin on [TIME]1106938737[/TIME]][/size]
AlysBrangwin

any ps customs?

Postby Ultema » Sat Jan 29, 2005 12:06 am

That's going to be super cute when you're done XD I can't wait.<p>ROFL it's a bit scary without a head but XD
Ultema

Next

Return to Fan stuff