OK, I know, I know that this as been asked tons of times...

Discuss/post fan stuff (images, fictions, games...)

Postby Daren The King » Mon Feb 21, 2005 6:13 pm

But I'd like to know if someone with decent drawing skills could help me out with my game?<p>I'm willing to pay as well as I already did with me composer and "Battle/system" programer. <p>I've been looking for some time now and to tell you the truth, I'm not even sure I haven't asked here before sometime last summer.<p>I'd want the drawings to be good of course but don't worry about coloring, I can do that. <p>I have 32 images that need to get done for my demo, and I'm doing something like PS4 where the images pop up on screen as the story unfolds.<p>The basic story is, you have Rolf as main character. The thing starts in Paseo and he is sent on a mission. Of course, something happends...... Hey WAIT! I can't tell you guys this! :D I can only say that the demo begins before the beginning of PS2<p>I want this demo to come out damnit LOL! I'll send all the info to anyone interested.<p> Image <p>This is the title screen and title of the game. <p>Hope to hear from you<p>Daren<p>E-mail: darentheking@videotron.ca<br>MSN: darentheking@hotmail.com
Daren The King

Postby Forge » Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:30 am

So exactly what are you looking for?<p>(Go PSII era!)
Forge

Postby Daren The King » Thu Feb 24, 2005 2:23 pm

Someone for the drawings, but I think I might just have found that person. I'll have to wait and see but I am hopeful.<p>And heck yea! go PS2 ear! :D That's my favorite ear of all the games and I look forward to developping it deeper. <p>Basically what I'm doing in making my game in the PS2 ear with Rolf and a new groupe and hading all the details of how PS4 interacted. <p>The game will have all animated characters in battle like PS4 or 2 when I'm finished with it. (It's already almost done with the demo)<br>Voice acting, in the major scenes.<br>Images like in PS4.<br>All new sounds not from the FTP<br>The music is composed by a friend of mine and sounds absolutly fantastic! Think, of the PS sound in PS4 (techno/rock) and had a PS2 influence. Had to that mixe an up to date sample libary and then a sampled orchrestra. Belive me, it rocks the house!<br>and much more.<p>So you ask what I need? <p>I need an artist, and perhaps a programmer for some events (I'm not the most skilled person with RPG Maker...)<p>Thats it ;)<p>Daren<br>
Daren The King

Return to Fan stuff