It's back...

Discuss/post fan stuff (images, fictions, games...)

It's back...

Postby Gipper » Thu Feb 24, 2005 6:14 am

Does anyone have any animated charsets of Dezolisians and Dezolis Palmanians in the for used for RM2K3? I mean as NPC's, not battle sets.
Gipper

It's back...

Postby gm2987 » Thu Feb 24, 2005 12:03 pm

If someone has them post here please, I'll need them as well (some time or other XD)
gm2987

It's back...

Postby Gipper » Sat Feb 26, 2005 2:48 am

Yay! I found someone to help me! Not that I deserve their help, given my moronocity (is that a word?). Thanks to Dreamer in advance for her hard work!
Gipper

It's back...

Postby gm2987 » Sat Feb 26, 2005 2:49 am

Post when you get them please XD
gm2987

It's back...

Postby LegoMuskCat » Sat Feb 26, 2005 3:05 am

No problem... Might take from a few hours to a few days to get it done, though.
LegoMuskCat

It's back...

Postby Daren The King » Sat Feb 26, 2005 3:57 am

Are you ripping them right from the game Dreamer?<p>I might as well be interested in those if you don't mind sending them to me :)<p>Daren
Daren The King

It's back...

Postby LegoMuskCat » Sat Feb 26, 2005 12:43 pm

Nope, I'm doing this from scratch. It'll take some time, but it'll be worth it.<p>I could rip it from the game, but that's not my style. I like to create my own ideas, not copy others.
LegoMuskCat

It's back...

Postby gm2987 » Sat Feb 26, 2005 12:55 pm

Unique ones will turn out better overall anyway *Crys for joy over not having to use a Raja rip for all the dezoliens* Any chance you would be interested in also making a set of Motivian characters?
gm2987

It's back...

Postby Gipper » Sat Feb 26, 2005 12:56 pm

That would be sweet for my game, though not 100% necessary...right now, I am using the old lady in cloak sprite that I colored purple.
Gipper

It's back...

Postby LegoMuskCat » Sat Feb 26, 2005 1:00 pm

Yes, I could also make Motavian characters, too. I don't mind.
LegoMuskCat

It's back...

Postby Gipper » Sat Feb 26, 2005 1:02 pm

Yay! (Gives Dreamer a big kiss on the cheek!)<p>Uh oh, don't tell me I just started that whole thing again... ~0
Gipper

It's back...

Postby LegoMuskCat » Sat Feb 26, 2005 1:03 pm

Nope, you didn't.
LegoMuskCat

It's back...

Postby Gipper » Sat Feb 26, 2005 1:09 pm

Thank goodness...(breathes sigh of relief)<p>Here...incentive to work harder! (Gives Dreamer big bowl of Ice Cream, you all know what flavor)
Gipper

It's back...

Postby KexMex » Sat Feb 26, 2005 5:11 pm

Dreamer, give them to me too.<p>Wow, Gipper and I really like you! (@) <p>Let's try not to make it a fight of rivalry.
KexMex

It's back...

Postby Gipper » Sat Feb 26, 2005 5:14 pm

Lol...Dreamer is so lucky to have us guys chasing after her...If I was a girl, I'd probably want that to happen :D <p>(Begins to make out with self)
Gipper

Next

Return to Fan stuff