ZIO!

Discuss/post fan stuff (images, fictions, games...)

ZIO!

Postby Etra McGarl » Fri Feb 25, 2005 4:55 am

Haha i was playing PSIV last night up to the point were you find demi, then i listened to the bgm and once i got to black blood i was inspored, and drew this. <p>Tell me what you think, it would of came out better but i'm using a digital camera, so its slgihty obscured and has bad lighting :p<p>Image<p><p>[size=small][Edit by Etra McGarl on [TIME]1109307448[/TIME]][/size]
Etra McGarl

ZIO!

Postby Gipper » Fri Feb 25, 2005 1:20 pm

Nice. That's a really good picture.
Gipper

ZIO!

Postby Jamesfnquinn » Fri Feb 25, 2005 5:01 pm

Awesome bro! I always thought Zio was one of the coolest looking characters.
Jamesfnquinn

ZIO!

Postby KexMex » Fri Feb 25, 2005 5:05 pm

Dude, Zio is one of the coolest RPG villains! Maybe not the coolest one, but close to!<p>And this pic makes him really look cool! (As if he didn't already...)
KexMex

ZIO!

Postby Benoit » Fri Feb 25, 2005 6:22 pm

Very nice, Etra.
Benoit

ZIO!

Postby Neo48 » Fri Feb 25, 2005 6:48 pm

Yes..tis a work of art...<p>(done by him of course)
Neo48

ZIO!

Postby Lassic's Chllun » Fri Feb 25, 2005 8:01 pm

Pretty good. What's that at the left side of the pic? Or is my puter screwed up?
Lassic's Chllun

ZIO!

Postby ThePeaGuy » Fri Feb 25, 2005 8:06 pm

That's a pretty nice sketch of Zio, Etra. :)<p>You should do some more pictures of PS characters for us to see. You obviously have got some talent in the art department.<p>
ThePeaGuy

ZIO!

Postby Etra McGarl » Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:13 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Lassic's Chllun</i><p>Pretty good. What's that at the left side of the pic? Or is my puter screwed up?<br></blockquote><br>That would be his name it got cut off when i took the picture, i'm gonna repost it on monday once i use a scanner to get it, it'll look alot better :D<p>Thank you all for your complemets, i'll be sure to do some more. :D
Etra McGarl

ZIO!

Postby Shell Presto » Wed Mar 02, 2005 8:06 am

Sweet! Great form and shadows. The aura and smoke is a really nice touch. <p>Scan it!! It would look so much cooler without that glare....<p>I like it a lot.
Shell Presto

ZIO!

Postby Ultema » Wed Mar 02, 2005 12:37 pm

*Totally fangirls out*<p>That's it, I'm doing something with Zio in it pretty soon. XD AHHH This is so bad for my professional side. *Fangirls off to doodle something Zio*
Ultema

ZIO!

Postby Etra McGarl » Thu Mar 03, 2005 12:17 am

Thank you :D<p>Ultema that makes me feel really good that a artist of your experience liked my stuff :D<br>Haha i hope yours doesn't bliw mine out of the water too much :D best of luck<p>Ohh i also have drawings of Demi, Grys, and Raja(not to happy with his) i'llpost them as soon as i can :D
Etra McGarl

ZIO!

Postby Ultema » Thu Mar 03, 2005 12:58 am

Oh pft! I don't believe in such things as blowing people out of the water, it's all a matter of taste after all ^_^ But thank you so much for the inspiration and well wishing. <3333<p>Recent PS fanart seems so rare these days! It excites me to no end when I see people still have the passion :D
Ultema

ZIO!

Postby LaconianShot » Thu Mar 03, 2005 4:40 am

Great. Nicely done.<br>*Mumbles something about getting his Endu picture finished and scanned when his scanner stops jerking him around*
LaconianShot

ZIO!

Postby Benoit » Sat Mar 05, 2005 1:00 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Ultema</i><br><3333</blockquote><br>Ahh! It's the unhealthy, deadly heart! A heart on its side is bad, BAD!
Benoit

Next

Return to Fan stuff