A teaser for you all...

Discuss/post fan stuff (images, fictions, games...)

A teaser for you all...

Postby gm2987 » Sat Feb 26, 2005 2:08 am

http://img29.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img29&image=phantasystarvpromocopy3rh.jpg<p>^_^<p><p>[size=small][Edit by gm2987 on [TIME]1109383980[/TIME]][/size]
gm2987

A teaser for you all...

Postby gm2987 » Sat Feb 26, 2005 8:06 pm

>.> I'm just loving the interst this is getting...<p>/endsarcasticmode<br>
gm2987

A teaser for you all...

Postby LegoMuskCat » Sat Feb 26, 2005 8:11 pm

That's for your game, right? It looks great! :)
LegoMuskCat

A teaser for you all...

Postby Gipper » Sat Feb 26, 2005 8:18 pm

It is truly a work of artistic talent. Great job.<p>Credit for the picture below goes to Brownman.<p> Image <p>This is the opening screen for my game, Phantasy Star V-Return of Darkness.<p>[size=small][Edit by Gipper on [TIME]1109449290[/TIME]][/size]
Gipper

A teaser for you all...

Postby KexMex » Sat Feb 26, 2005 8:20 pm

Looks good!
KexMex

A teaser for you all...

Postby Mage1 » Sat Feb 26, 2005 8:22 pm

Did you make the game... :) :) :) :) :)
Mage1

A teaser for you all...

Postby Gipper » Sat Feb 26, 2005 8:25 pm

Is that directied at GM, or me? I am in the process of making my game, which will continue as soon as my artist finishes the Charsets for the Dezolisians.
Gipper

A teaser for you all...

Postby gm2987 » Sat Feb 26, 2005 8:26 pm

Thank you dreamer. How then How about a little info for the game...<p>The Game is being totaly remade (new maps, chipsets, redoing the whole world map so it wont be such a pain in the ass XD) <p>The full game will feature 10 Playable characters that are in the storyline as well as prob atleast 10 more Mercenary Characters (find a unique item and they will join you for a short while) <p>The Game will feature a very long storyline (finished the outline and it was longer then my 26 chapter book XD but then again thats just the outline) <p>Both Techs and Skills will be within the game (old and new to both (mostly a skill improvement really)<p>Older characters shall return, including Demi among others (Demis in the game early so thats why I'm letting you know ahead of time XD she was in the first demo as well, but other characters are also in it)<p>A unique set of hero's and villans, Detailed personalitys and many intersting character interaction.<p>Many side quests, Hunter guild missions, trivia games to play, and much more. (Trivia will cover all 4 PS games and you will get rewards for getting right answers.)<p>No holds bar on characters, people will die XD (I'm not holding anything back, if you think that Alys was a tragity you haven't seen anything yet!)<p>/endgloatingmode
gm2987

A teaser for you all...

Postby gm2987 » Sat Feb 26, 2005 8:27 pm

Oh btw I should metion that the title screen (the preview picture) wasn't made by myself but a member here, if they want to reveal themselves go ahead if not then I'll keep it secret XD BTW only thing I added to that picture was the white text quotes. XD (a quick photoshop edit XD)
gm2987

A teaser for you all...

Postby LegoMuskCat » Sat Feb 26, 2005 8:28 pm

You must've put a lot of hard work into your game! Keep up the good work. :)
LegoMuskCat

A teaser for you all...

Postby gm2987 » Sat Feb 26, 2005 8:30 pm

I just need to be able to work on it, I'm really wanting to now work on the game (which is a change from the past) I'll post some screen shots of the world change soon, just finallizing how the first part should look.
gm2987

A teaser for you all...

Postby LegoMuskCat » Sat Feb 26, 2005 8:39 pm

I have the same problem with my game... I've been working on it for over a year and keep restarting it, but the last game I've been working on, I plan on sticking with.
LegoMuskCat

A teaser for you all...

Postby KexMex » Sat Feb 26, 2005 8:40 pm

Yay, all these games are coming!
KexMex

A teaser for you all...

Postby gm2987 » Sat Feb 26, 2005 8:41 pm

Thankfully I've found some help working on some of the basics of storyline progression, before I was having a few problems working some things out but thats not a problem anymore XD
gm2987

A teaser for you all...

Postby gm2987 » Sat Feb 26, 2005 8:58 pm

http://img139.exs.cx/img139/1064/1newmotavia7rf.png <p>First SS, still finalizing but you get the general idea of how the basic world will look.
gm2987

Next

Return to Fan stuff