Mono, In your PS 3 comic..

Discuss/post fan stuff (images, fictions, games...)

Postby Lord Khyron » Wed Mar 02, 2005 5:17 am

You do realize that according to the japanese script, Mieu is only 500 something years old and Dahlia/Azura are fortresses right?<p>Are you basing the comic on the english game? <p>Just curious.<p>It's a great comic.
Lord Khyron

Postby Monocromatico » Wed Mar 02, 2005 5:23 am

I based on my falible memory. I did next to no research at all (besides looking at a picture of Alisa III to know the position of each dome). It´s not suposed to be coherent with English or Japanese versions, just with my own mental scheme.<p>Thanks for the comment.
Monocromatico

Postby Lord Khyron » Wed Mar 02, 2005 6:32 am

Welcome.<p>I enjoyed it. It needs some more color though..
Lord Khyron

Postby Monocromatico » Thu Mar 03, 2005 2:27 am

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Lord Khyron</i><p>Welcome.<p>I enjoyed it. It needs some more color though..<br></blockquote><p>I´m not into colouring. One of the 1773 registered reasons of why I call myself The One Coloured bloke :^P
Monocromatico

Postby Lord Khyron » Thu Mar 03, 2005 3:13 am

You have another nickname too..<p>Hehe.. A old old one.
Lord Khyron

Postby LaconianShot » Thu Mar 03, 2005 4:38 am

I'm not much into colouring, myself. Ah, and yes, I also enjoyed your comic, Mono.
LaconianShot

Postby ThePeaGuy » Thu Mar 03, 2005 10:50 am

Have you donated your comic towards the content of PSCave, Mono? <p>If so, I'll look in the Comics section by myself. If not, however, do you mind providing us a link, so that I and others can read it?
ThePeaGuy

Postby toee » Thu Mar 03, 2005 4:47 pm

Where can i see this comic? I'm always interested in seeing other people's work.
toee

Postby Monocromatico » Fri Mar 04, 2005 3:05 am

http://monocromatico.tripod.com/legends.htm <p>I´m keeping this for myself for a while. When I decide to shut it down, I will donate it to Missagh.
Monocromatico

Return to Fan stuff