Love Hina

Any discussions related to anime/manga that you wish to share, or curious to know

Love Hina

Postby Forge » Tue Mar 08, 2005 2:52 pm

I was in a manga mood, so I bought the first issue of this series from a bookshop and I really like it! It's pretty fun.<p>What do other people think of it?
Forge

Love Hina

Postby KexMex » Tue Mar 08, 2005 5:58 pm

Never cared, and even if I would, it'd be annoying to get. They only sell fighting mangas here. Some are good, some are crap, but it seems this town thinks that only fighting mangas exist.
KexMex

Love Hina

Postby gm2987 » Wed Mar 09, 2005 6:26 pm

Anime is wonderful totally classic! Downloaded the Manga and planning to read it soon ^_^
gm2987

Love Hina

Postby SkymanDr » Wed Mar 09, 2005 6:52 pm

Not one of my favourites, but many people hold it in high esteem, so chances are that you are in for a good read!
SkymanDr

Love Hina

Postby Forge » Thu Mar 10, 2005 9:44 am

It's all pretty fun.<p>I've got Books 1, 2 and 7 and read the first two.<p>I've not seen the anime.<p>[size=small][Edit by Forge on [TIME]1110447894[/TIME]][/size]
Forge

Love Hina

Postby Arkhan » Thu Mar 10, 2005 3:44 pm

I like Guardian Angel Getten quite alot.....never really read Love Hina though, downloaded a few episodes to check it out.....the Anime was fun...im planning on buying the boxed set.
Arkhan

Love Hina

Postby Synbios » Tue Apr 12, 2005 6:36 am

I recommend it. Sometimes you'll even cry when reading some funny scenes. Poor Keitaro... wait... I said "poor Keitaro"? :P
Synbios

Love Hina

Postby Forge » Wed Apr 13, 2005 6:58 pm

I find I really root for him at some points. It's kind of sad, really.
Forge

Love Hina

Postby ashitaka » Sat Apr 23, 2005 10:05 pm

never read #1 sadly.....only what my friend has and allows me to borrow+read.....anyway if you like Love Hina you might enjoy another magna written by the same author called Negima, Magister Negi Magi or something like that......anyway great magna besides all the girls lol (jk girls rock) ^_^
ashitaka

WHAT THIS ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby X_ulken » Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:41 am

Look this is an awsome show i think and the manga is not that bad either but could use some improvement but what could'nt.
X_ulken
X_ulken
Locusta
Locusta

Return to Anime / Manga