PS anime

Any discussions related to anime/manga that you wish to share, or curious to know

PS anime

Postby Lord Khyron » Wed Jul 14, 2004 5:52 am

I will not have ugly people cosplay phantasy Star and make a movie from it!<p>It's bad enough the ugly hunewearls and newman clones you see x.x<p>Even worse the ugly forces..<p>
Lord Khyron

PS anime

Postby WolfHunt » Wed Jul 14, 2004 2:11 pm

<b>HEY MISSSAGH</b> Is that PS5 fangame your making gonna be canceled too!? well?!
WolfHunt

PS anime

Postby Etra McGarl » Wed Jul 14, 2004 8:32 pm

Wolfhunt don't be so harse on Missagh those movies take alot of time and effort to do plus he has to host this site, And GM is makeing the Ps5 fangame. %)
Etra McGarl

PS anime

Postby Demon Child » Wed Jul 14, 2004 8:36 pm

http://pscave.com/fan/psv/psv.html I think he was talking about this one Etra.
Demon Child

PS anime

Postby WolfHunt » Wed Jul 14, 2004 9:12 pm

<blockquote> Wolfhunt don't be so harse on Missagh those movies take alot of time<br> and effort to do plus he has to host this site, And GM is makeing the Ps5 fangame.<br></blockquote> <br>I was talking about the psv: new millenium, not battle for algol<br>(see fangames)<p> <br><p>[size=small][Edit by WolfHunt on [TIME]1089844005[/TIME]][/size]
WolfHunt

PS anime

Postby Etra McGarl » Wed Jul 14, 2004 9:28 pm

Ohh, (@) Well i hope it gets completed. It looks intresting, plus i haven't been in Fangames for awhile so all the updates on it are new to me :p
Etra McGarl

PS anime

Postby Ein Tyrion » Thu Jul 15, 2004 3:52 pm

who says they hafta be ugly? besides there are at least 5 cos players who arent ugly the rest cqan be monsters rar
Ein Tyrion

PS anime

Postby WolfHunt » Thu Jul 15, 2004 4:45 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Ein Tyrion</i><p>who says they hafta be ugly? besides there are at least 5 cos players who arent ugly the rest cqan be monsters rar<br></blockquote><br>next time, use a quote when talking about previous posts
WolfHunt

PS anime

Postby Benoit » Sun Aug 01, 2004 3:26 pm

I thought that the PSV fangame was cancelled...
Benoit

PS anime

Postby WolfHunt » Mon Aug 02, 2004 12:04 pm

where did it say that?
WolfHunt

PS anime

Postby Ein Tyrion » Wed Aug 04, 2004 2:24 am

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Ein Tyrion</i><p>who says they hafta be ugly? besides there are at least 5 cos players who arent ugly the rest cqan be monsters rar<br></blockquote><p><blockquote><i>Originally posted by WolfHunt</i><p>next time, use a quote when talking about previous posts<br></blockquote><p>I dun wanna
Ein Tyrion

Postby MrKite » Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:35 am

I didn't know they were making a movie. Tell me more! But anyway, I think animes based on PSII and PSIII would rock. I don't have a voice cast picked out for the PSII anime though, but I do for some of the characters in III:

Rhys:Chris Patton
Maia:Jessica Boone
Lena:Luci Christian
Mieu:Hilary Haag
Wren:Greg Ayres
Lyle:Vic Mignogna

What animation studio should handle it? My first choices are either Xebec, Studio Pierrot or Studio Hibari.
MrKite
Locusta
Locusta

Previous

Return to Anime / Manga