Bleach

Any discussions related to anime/manga that you wish to share, or curious to know

Bleach

Postby Halikus MK2 » Mon Jan 24, 2005 2:54 pm

Is anyone else following the Bleach anime series?
Halikus MK2

Bleach

Postby Gboy » Wed Jan 26, 2005 1:09 pm

Ive seen all the episodes up to five. Basically just condensed versions of the manga. I haven't seen anythiong else pass those.
Gboy

Bleach

Postby Androidmanwren » Wed Mar 02, 2005 5:27 pm

Oh my :D i LOVE bleach. I'm on episode 20 ^_^ Its awesome
Androidmanwren

Bleach

Postby Lassic's Chllun » Thu Mar 03, 2005 1:37 am

Bleach...you're talking about the one with Ichigo? I'm on ep. 10.
Lassic's Chllun

Bleach

Postby gm2987 » Thu Mar 03, 2005 1:41 am

Seen all the eps that are out, quite a good series, I'm greatly enjoying it
gm2987

Bleach

Postby Arkhan » Thu Mar 03, 2005 4:54 am

Does it burn your nose/ eyes if you get too close?...if it does count me out...!<p>......erm.........*drool*<p>Oh!......what genre is Bleach? I've never heard of it!.....if its Cyberpunk, ....ooo I must partake of the Bleach. It'll become part of my diet. Yes thats right, I will put BLEACH IN MY DIET!!!! Fear that, mortals.
Arkhan

Bleach

Postby gm2987 » Fri Mar 04, 2005 12:41 am

Its hard to place it really, basicly I would say its an Action/Comedy but its really hard to place for sure, defently action... Its about Ichigo who can see ghosts, one night his family is attacked by a ghost monster known as a Hollow, a Death God attacks it but she loses, she gives her death god powers to Ichigo after figuring out he has a lot of spirt power. Afterwords he now has to battle hollows in order to protect his frineds, ghosts, and ect. However the next day at school the Death god in question shows up at Ichigo's high school class predenting to be a high school transfer student o_O<p>
gm2987

Bleach

Postby Halikus MK2 » Fri Mar 04, 2005 1:06 pm

Bleach currently has 21 Eps released see Lunaranime.org as they are the only fansub group to keep up with the series. The first 20 eps are pretty slow paced compared to ramp in action ep 21 onwards. I read the manga up till chapter 65 which is just upto halfway trough ep 21 and I have no idea what happents next but as Ichigo is now in control of most of his powers this should be good!
Halikus MK2

Bleach

Postby Synbios » Tue Apr 12, 2005 6:34 am

It's just me or Ichigo ressembles Sawamura Seiji(Midori no Hibi)?<br>And Rukia is cute.
Synbios

Bleach

Postby Synthesis Landale » Sat Apr 16, 2005 2:14 pm

I watched the first episode and I liked the Death-god but it didn't really inspire me to watch more. The whole "high school kid gets powers" thing is way overdone.<p>~Synth
Synthesis Landale

Bleach

Postby Halikus MK2 » Sat Apr 16, 2005 10:54 pm

the school part is incidental. I mean what else would a 15 year old kid be doing. Bleach takes 20 eps to get to a point where it can really explore the ideas of the worlds Bleach creates. I have watched too many animes to judge by the first ep alone as to the quality of the whole show
Halikus MK2

Bleach

Postby gm2987 » Mon Apr 18, 2005 8:38 pm

I love the second opening song dear god I want that song so much ;_; BE REALSED DAMN YOU!!!<p>Bleach is getting better and better, however I'm hating the pacing of the show right now, before they were able to get a nice little storyline done every ep now its turning into a slightly faster paced Naruto >.<
gm2987

Bleach

Postby Halikus MK2 » Wed Apr 27, 2005 12:49 pm

Yep your right about the pacing but on the other hand I have seen so many animes where the pacing is far far too fast and not enough is explained or expanded upon sufficiently. As for the root of the pacing I think Dragonball is to blame for the slew of long series and slow story arcs seen in todays anime series. As far as can see the storys go back to 2 episode arcs as soon as the soul society arc finishes. I havnt read the manga so dont quote me on that.<br><p>[size=small][Edit by Halikus MK2 on [TIME]1114864651[/TIME]][/size]
Halikus MK2

Postby bakasensei » Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:43 pm

Yo!I watch bleach,and no,not cleaning bleach.But ya i follow bleach,Ive recently watched episode 142 the first anime i no to go that far!
"DAMN IT!" "ALL MY SUMMON MONSTERS HAVE BEEN ANIHILATED!"
bakasensei
Xanafalgue
Xanafalgue

Postby BenoitRen » Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:53 pm

Ive recently watched episode 142 the first anime i no to go that far!

You must not know about Dragon Ball Z.
Get Xenoblade Chronicles!
BenoitRen

Next

Return to Anime / Manga