When Did ya start playing PSO?

Phantasy Star Online discussions only

Postby X_ulken » Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:36 am

lets see i played it when it first came out on gamecube with a friend.now i just sit in my room and play it endlessly, it is the best game ever (in my opinion) well bye then
X_ulken
X_ulken
Locusta
Locusta

Postby thriwren » Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:41 pm

I got the game two seasons after it got released for gamecube.
Thriwren - Lvl 140 - Fortegunner lvl 20
thriwren
King Rappy
King Rappy

Postby X_ulken » Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:37 pm

Yeah it was good on gamecube but better on xbox
X_ulken
X_ulken
Locusta
Locusta

do any of you still play pso ep 1 and 2

Postby X_ulken » Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:32 pm

yeah do any of you still play pso episode one and two
X_ulken
X_ulken
Locusta
Locusta

Postby Neo48 » Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:58 pm

Not me...I've done just about everything there is to do in that game
PSO (GC) - NEO: HUcast LV 176
PSOBB Schthack (PC) - Redrian: HUcast LV 25
PSU (PC) - Neo: Male Cast Acrofighter LV 161 R.I.P.
PS0 (DS) - Neon: HUcaseal LV 82
Neo48
King Rappy
King Rappy

Postby Mizerith » Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:01 pm

It's been quite a while since I last played PSO Episode I & II. The last thing I remember doing is trying to get the Psycho Wand by playing as my newest character, a Purplenum FOnewearl, and warping in and out of a corridor right near a room where several Ob Lilies show up in a circle during a Hunter's Guild mission. I must have done it a hundred times, or close to that, anyway, but to no avail. So I decided to take a break, and I can't remember what I did after that.

But anyway, I started playing PSO a short while after Episode I & II came out for GC. I went over to a friend's house and three of us played some split-screen multiplayer. I still remember my very first character -- it was not Mizehrith, but "Thray" (haha), and I had given him the fancy white & purple costume and blue hair with a circlet. Now that I think about it, I might as well have just called him "Lutz". :P
Mizerith
Blastoid
Blastoid

Postby X_ulken » Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:50 pm

Well i never played online so it seems more complex and a little less fun but i still enjoy playing just about everyday like tonight my friend and i are going to play it all night he is only half my level.
X_ulken
X_ulken
Locusta
Locusta

Postby Moffatsghost » Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:30 pm

I've been playing as a hucast named Polaris since fall 2001 when PSO version 2 just came out. So 7 years for me, best online rpg ever. :D :!:
Moffatsghost
Pinchant
Pinchant

Postby Lord Khyron » Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:11 am

Mm.. since Ver 1 for the DC.
~Ima Ga Sono Toki Da!"
~Imagination and memory are the same thing which for diverse considerations have diverse names~
Lord Khyron
Scorpius
Scorpius

Postby janejana » Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:13 am

the whole reason i got a Dreamcast was for PSO (and Skies of Arcadia) so...whenever V1 came out.
janejana
Blastoid
Blastoid

Postby X_ulken » Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:36 pm

I got an android hunter on mine he is 87 i believe now havent played for a while been on World of warcraft its sad really i will start playing again i miss it bad.
X_ulken
X_ulken
Locusta
Locusta

Postby Unrein » Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:50 pm

I started playing around 02, I was only like 11/12 with no internet access so I could only ever get as far as the normal level mines. (I remember the first time I accidentally deleted my character, I was at level 21 or so I thought I'd never play again) But a few years later I picked up the gamecube version, invested a lot of time into that and 2 years, several memory card curroptions and accidental deletions later, finally getting to the ultimate caves with a lv 99 racast, who has been at lv 99 lying dormant in my memory card somewhere in my closet for the last year and half, two years maybe.

Damn I could get to level 21 in a day easily.
"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently" - Nietzsche
Unrein
Locusta
Locusta

Postby meteor9 » Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:35 am

I started last week, and it's been painful and yet somehow fun. (Having some random folks powerlevel me to 10 really helped make the first mission much more tolerable.)

So, uh, if you're on SCHThack or whatever it is, look for Sera the newman hunter and maybe I won't be so lonely.
meteor9
Blastoid
Blastoid

Postby Semix » Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:30 pm

i only got a DC a year ago, just for the sonic games, mostle SA2. I had no gamecube i had a ps2 so this was a good option i think. I dont use the DC anymore though, and i never completed SA2. Why? Apparently the special anniversary pack from japan played on a PAL console with a boot disk causes a glitch on the final level. Shame. See it at=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6XJMA8A ... annel_page

(Okay it takes a while to get there i filmed from the title scrren but still)
Semix
King Rappy
King Rappy

Postby BenoitRen » Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:07 pm

I've also played Sonic Adventure 2's 10th Anniversary edition using a boot disc on a PAL console. I've never had any problems.
Get Xenoblade Chronicles!
BenoitRen

PreviousNext

Return to Phantasy Star Online