[06 Sep 2007]-- Archive of Beyond Algo is up

The latest news in the Phantasy Star community

Postby BenoitRen » Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:03 pm

She's such an attention whore she never communicated with any of you, never contributed to the sites again, never bothered to visit or maintain her own site.

Exactly. She just suddenly left without saying a word. This is what brought her to cult status. I apologise if I'm wrong, but this is how it looks like to me.
Are you jealous that your site is just a copy?

No way, why would you even think so? It's not my site, it's Neilast's, and I archived it so everyone could still read it, as it's great.
What reeks of 'attention-whore' is someone who copies a popular site and then throws a hissy fit when the original creator is found.

I'm upset because all this time the webmistress is found to be alive and well, while she has had us sit in the dark for almost a decade about her status. Also, if you read her site, she promised to clear up the questions in her story Palm Springs Eternal not too much later.

So I think she escaped her responsibility. Not to mention that she isn't really found, as we can't contact her at all, and she isn't posting anywhere that we can see.
Edit: Oh, and don't forget to delete this before everyone sees what a whiny little * you are.

No way. I'm not going to censor posts.
Get Xenoblade Chronicles!
BenoitRen

Postby mute » Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:32 pm

BenoitRen wrote:Exactly. She just suddenly left without saying a word. This is what brought her to cult status. I apologise if I'm wrong, but this is how it looks like to me.

I seriously doubt anyone would leave with the intention of achieving cult status. If that is how it looks to you, then I would say you are pissed that you never got to read the end of the story while Elesia moved on with her life and hasn't given it another thought. Maybe you should take a reality check and realise it was an online site, not real life.

No way, why would you even think so? It's not my site, it's Neilast's, and I archived it so everyone could still read it, as it's great.

You calling her an attention-whore for starters. What has she done to make you believe she sought all the attention. Oh, that's right, she left. How diabolical of her.

I'm upset because all this time the webmistress is found to be alive and well, while she has had us sit in the dark for almost a decade about her status. Also, if you read her site, she promised to clear up the questions in her story Palm Springs Eternal not too much later.

So I think she escaped her responsibility. Not to mention that she isn't really found, as we can't contact her at all, and she isn't posting anywhere that we can see.

So because you took it way too seriously and couldn't move past the fact that someone else got on with their real life, she must be an attention-whore. It can't be that you just need to learn to distinguish between what is important in life and what isn't.

What responsibility? As I said, it was an online site where everyone used aliases. She had no responsibility to you or anyone else. If you can't accept that then you are the one with a problem, not her. As for her not being contactable, I offered to contact her. You decided to insult her. You can forget about me contacting her for you now. She doesn't even know I've posted here which is why I wasn't going to give her email address out. She may have posted her reply here herself.

You say she isn't posting anywhere you can see, yet you call her an attention-whore. Make up your mind.
mute
Pinchant
Pinchant

Postby BenoitRen » Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:20 pm

Maybe you should take a reality check and realise it was an online site, not real life.

What does it matter if it was an online site? It could just as well have been a book. How is it any different from being pissed that a book you liked a lot was never finished?
What has she done to make you believe she sought all the attention. Oh, that's right, she left.

Left without saying anything to anyone.
What responsibility? As I said, it was an online site where everyone used aliases. She had no responsibility to you or anyone else.

Of course she did. She promised us a continuation. To quote: "All I can say is that I promise all of the questions raised during the course of this story will be answered in subsequent tales.".

Your argument that it was an online site with aliases means zilch.
As for her not being contactable, I offered to contact her.

No, you offered to play messenger. She isn't directly contactable.
You say she isn't posting anywhere you can see, yet you call her an attention-whore. Make up your mind.

You can get attention without posting, you know. This thread is a fine example of that.
Get Xenoblade Chronicles!
BenoitRen

Postby Missagh » Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:33 pm

:shock:
O.k. this ends here.
-- Missagh Alami, webmaster of Phantasy Star Cave.
Missagh
The Administrator
The Administrator

Previous

Return to Phantasy Star News