Eradose's art

Discuss/post fan stuff (images, fictions, games...)

Postby Surei Uorushu » Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:25 am

BenoitRen wrote:Unless Langrisser is hentai, no.

"The majority of his popularity stems from his artwork of erotic female nudes with pubic hair. "

... ._. That's borderline hentai.
When you think you're finally alone, you're not.
Surei Uorushu
Blastoid
Blastoid

Postby Eradose » Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:43 pm

Yeah..... I tend to try not to have anything to do with Hentai pictures in my art. You see, my fanbase is between 15 and 25 so I do need to keep my artwork clean (so to speak).

However, I do tend to use referance samples when I draw a pose. Usualy from how to draw book, as well as pictures in artbooks and magazines. The Zack's Island picture series I do to work on for my anatomy practice uses referance images from the Dead or Alive series (hence the name), as well as the occasional covers of my sister's Shape magazines.
Tell my tale to those who ask it. Tell it truly, the evil deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest... is silence.
~Dinobot
Eradose
Locusta
Locusta

Postby Lord Khyron » Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:00 pm

Alright.. That is enough. Before Urushihara did his nudes, he did non nude artwork. Time to show you some examples. He did armored figures. No nudities.

Here we go: They are from : http://the.animearchive.org/langllisser/

The gallery is follows.

http://the.animearchive.org/langllisser/2/farna.jpg

http://the.animearchive.org/showimg/lan ... /l3-14.jpg

http://the.animearchive.org/showimg/lan ... whiler.jpg

http://the.animearchive.org/showimg/lan ... /l3-10.jpg

http://the.animearchive.org/showimg/lan ... /l3-15.jpg

http://the.animearchive.org/showimg/lan ... /l2-15.jpg

http://www.rpgamer.com/games/growlanser ... ser614.jpg

He also did all the artwork for the GROWLANSER games. Non hentai work. Do you want some growlanser images?

http://www.atlus.com/growlanser/index2.html

Check out his Heritage of War gallery. NON HENTAI there. Sherris and Melvina are great outfits.
~Ima Ga Sono Toki Da!"
~Imagination and memory are the same thing which for diverse considerations have diverse names~
Lord Khyron
Scorpius
Scorpius

Postby Surei Uorushu » Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:38 pm

I saw those, but still the nude pictures scared me away for a while to look at his portfolio.

He's got some nice work...

15-25, such a low range for ages. ^^;
Surei Uorushu
Blastoid
Blastoid

Postby Lord Khyron » Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:25 pm

His Growlanser artwork is superior so is his Langrisser.

I just ignore the nude ones and the armored costumes are great!
~Ima Ga Sono Toki Da!"
~Imagination and memory are the same thing which for diverse considerations have diverse names~
Lord Khyron
Scorpius
Scorpius

Postby Danny » Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:58 pm

That's some fine art work there. Here's some more Langrisser ones:
http://hg101.classicgaming.gamespy.com/langrisser/langrisser2.htm

Click the small character images to make them bigger.
Run for your lives! It's the huge sandworm that never reaches you!
Danny
Scorpius
Scorpius

Postby Lord Khyron » Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:14 am

Urushihara has one of the best grasps on female anatomy out of any artist I've seen.

He also has a knack for armored designs.

Personally.. I don't see why a few nudes should detract from all his other work.

Maybe it goes back to the idiocy that is woman?

I mean.. Women won't wear panties and bras in public, but they wear bikinis which sometimes cover less? A bikini is basically pantie and bra XD
~Ima Ga Sono Toki Da!"
Lord Khyron
Scorpius
Scorpius

Postby Surei Uorushu » Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:25 am

Lord Khyron wrote:Urushihara has one of the best grasps on female anatomy out of any artist I've seen.

He also has a knack for armored designs.

Personally.. I don't see why a few nudes should detract from all his other work.

Maybe it goes back to the idiocy that is woman?

I mean.. Women won't wear panties and bras in public, but they wear bikinis which sometimes cover less? A bikini is basically pantie and bra XD

I enjoy wearing 1 pieces... I dislike bikinis, they tend to get sucked up your butt.

Then again people in Japan are weird and have heard from my best friend that there are sometimes random naked women walking around...
Surei Uorushu
Blastoid
Blastoid

Postby Eradose » Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:40 am

................ I have never seen a thread get so off topic before.

Don't mind me though. Continue if you wish. It will be a bit before I have something new to post. Until then, would you like be to bring out some of my older, non PS related work.
Tell my tale to those who ask it. Tell it truly, the evil deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest... is silence.
~Dinobot
Eradose
Locusta
Locusta

Postby Surei Uorushu » Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:50 am

Oooh! I can't wait to see your next piece of art.

/slacking on her artwork.
Surei Uorushu
Blastoid
Blastoid

Postby Seizaku » Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:52 am

You have some interesting artwork sir, though more work on proportions/anatomy could help you to improve. I like how you have some good ideas for poses and such, that's something I have problems doing @_@

And I'd like to point that if you're aiming to grasp anatomy, while Ushihara is good, try to get a look at Haruhiko Mikimoto recent work (if you can put your hands on his artbook Innocence it would be great, but the Record of Lodoss War anime artbook could also work), and Oguro Ito (or Oh! Great! as he was called before he got out of the doujinshi/hentai scene, he is the responsible for Himiko Den, Tenjou Tenge, Air Gear among others).
"This seemingly minor event sets an epic adventure in motion...." ~ Phantasy Star III
Seizaku
Locusta
Locusta

Postby Eradose » Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:15 am

Seizaku wrote:You have some interesting artwork sir, though more work on proportions/anatomy could help you to improve. I like how you have some good ideas for poses and such, that's something I have problems doing @_@

As I said before, as well as anyone who asks me about poses, referance images. The ones out of how to draw books work the best as they break down what you need to do.

For example, I used a picture from the Witchblade anime to make this picture.....

Proto Fibrizo
A Cloneblade created from the remains of Hellmaster Fibrizo by the Chaos Lord: Omega. The welder however, is a closely guarded secret. I am not about to tell you what famous anime charactor welds this "Helmaster's Cloneblade".

I didn't like how her right wing turned out, and there is one other detail that I messed up, but it is a picture I liked working on.
~Dinobot
Eradose
Locusta
Locusta

Postby Eradose » Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:19 am

She's finally done. After a whole day of work, here she is....

Demi 2.0
Here's a full picture of Demi after her upgrade. It took a long time just to color her, but well worth it in the end. I also used a battle background I got of the site to make the picture look complete. Hope you all like it.
~Dinobot
Eradose
Locusta
Locusta

Postby Eradose » Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:45 am

I'm torn. You seen, I want to create a new story, but the main charactor is in question here. So, I want to ask all of you the hard question.....

Who should I bring back from the dead? Alis or Alys? You see, I will bring back that charactor in a story where that charactor has to regain their memory, but leads them to a truth that that charactor should have better left forgotten.

I would also like to point out that the charactor is not the original, but rather a genetic copy, but will become that charactor (in a way) when their memory comes back. Other than that, I'd rather not go into details until I start the story. But, a picture of said charactor will be done by the time chapter one is posted.
~Dinobot
Eradose
Locusta
Locusta

Postby mikepjr » Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:05 am

I know this will sound silly.........
but.... i always thought Alys was Alis.. when you look at her profile while playing PS4 their is no age.. just question marks.. i always thought she may have been Alis brought back from the dead some how...... but.... thats just me.
mikepjr
Blastoid
Blastoid

PreviousNext

Return to Fan stuff