Eradose's art

Discuss/post fan stuff (images, fictions, games...)

Postby Eradose » Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:35 am

Fanservice warning. If you are prone to nosebleeds, get Kleenex ready now.

Zack's Island: Rika
Like the outfit I created? Look familiar? Well, I think that what I did with Chaz's outfit for Rika went quite well. However, the background was the only DOAX picture I could find without a charactor in it.
Tell my tale to those who ask it. Tell it truly, the evil deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest... is silence.
~Dinobot
Eradose
Locusta
Locusta

Postby Sanehouse » Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:14 pm

I think one of the reasons why people draw is so they can mess with the proportions a little.

Good job, I like them. Especially the Rika. :)
Sanehouse
Pinchant
Pinchant

Postby Eradose » Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:58 pm

Here's a little preview of what I am working on now.

I hope to finish it soon.
Tell my tale to those who ask it. Tell it truly, the evil deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest... is silence.
~Dinobot
Eradose
Locusta
Locusta

Postby Mono » Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:26 pm

Animate them, animate them HARD!
Mono
Scorpius
Scorpius

Postby Eradose » Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:58 am

New picture

Neogene Alys

I also have a Nei picture on the way. Stay tuned.
~Dinobot
Eradose
Locusta
Locusta

Postby Surei Uorushu » Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:59 pm

Seems like on the Alys picture you didn't color under the lineart. When you don't color under it and use the bucket tool it tends to create a white fuzzy line around the lineart which isn't very appealing.

Nice work.
When you think you're finally alone, you're not.
Surei Uorushu
Blastoid
Blastoid

Postby Eradose » Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:44 pm

Surei Uorushu wrote:Seems like on the Alys picture you didn't color under the lineart. When you don't color under it and use the bucket tool it tends to create a white fuzzy line around the lineart which isn't very appealing.

Nice work.

I did color under the lineart. It's just extracting the lineart with my scanner destroys some of the detail work. Part of the burden of having a regular commercial scanner over a high end (and very expensive) one.
~Dinobot
Eradose
Locusta
Locusta

Postby Eradose » Mon May 12, 2008 3:54 am

It's been a while since I've been here. Dispite several things getting in my way, I have returned, with art....

Castle of Tears

This picture is a promo for a fanfiction I plan to write sometime in the future (after Fate/Dark Moon has finished hopefully). You may notice Princess Valkyrie (on the right) dressed as Alys. Also, there's something going on with Edward. Well, you'll just have to stay tuned to Fate/Dark Moon to find out what's going on with them.

I hate how the background turned out. But, I took a long time to finish the characters themselves. And the work on them shows.
~Dinobot
Eradose
Locusta
Locusta

Postby Abominae » Mon May 12, 2008 7:31 pm

Okay, I picked up a book on anime/manga for just this specific purpose! First off, the heads are too large, the eyes disproportionaltely large, and the hair needs to be scaled against the shape of the head itself. I found a very VERY good anime book, tho I cannot recall the name of it, I believe the authors name was Lea Hernandez. I suggest you pick it up. Don't bother with other books, I've looked thru and bought many myself and this is the only one where I found myself going "Oh!" several times. As a matter of fact, my anime has already improved and I've only had it for a few days! It lists several things you need to know and SHOULD know (you'll see the difference when you get it). She doesn't put professional quality art in the book, which is probably a good thing as that is likely too big of an expectation for most of us... Me, specifically. I know I can get there, but I am going to be using this book for a while before I move onto something else.

Because I'm such a great person...

http://www.amazon.com/Manga-Secrets-Lea ... 1581805721

I want to be clear about something. My criticism may sound harsh, but it's because I think you have potential and only need for someone to help you work on your weak points. From what I can see, the face is your weakpoint as the bodies themselves seem to be just fine (though the thumb on that guy could use a bit of work). I'm no professional myself, but I know promise when I see it.
Abominae

Postby Eradose » Tue May 13, 2008 12:46 am

A preview of my next project.

Ok, dispite the drastic changes, can you tell who that is?
~Dinobot
Eradose
Locusta
Locusta

Postby Abominae » Wed May 14, 2008 5:21 pm

Looks good.

I'm going with Nei/NeiFirst (because of the eyes).

How's my aim?
Abominae

Postby Lord Khyron » Wed May 14, 2008 7:30 pm

Well at least you get the criticism of people who think your artwork should look like every generic anime character out there.

To hell with new styles eh? Oh how tragic..
~Ima Ga Sono Toki Da!"
~Imagination and memory are the same thing which for diverse considerations have diverse names~
Lord Khyron
Scorpius
Scorpius

Postby meteor9 » Thu May 15, 2008 12:17 am

Lord Khyron wrote:Well at least you get the criticism of people who think your artwork should look like every generic anime character out there.

To hell with new styles eh? Oh how tragic..

So, tell me, do you do this EVERY time someone gets constructive criticism?
meteor9
Blastoid
Blastoid

Postby Eradose » Thu May 15, 2008 1:31 am

Abominae wrote:Looks good.

I'm going with Nei/NeiFirst (because of the eyes).

How's my aim?

Dead on. Yes, that is Nei...... Sort of.

This Nei however is not a Numan. She is a Neogene class bioweapon. Her weapons are tri-claws and a glaive (much like in Dark Sector). She'll show herself in Fate/Dark Moon: Book Three, and in a possible Witchblade fanfiction.
~Dinobot
Eradose
Locusta
Locusta

Postby Abominae » Thu May 15, 2008 5:44 pm

To Lord Khryon: Quit whining already. Jesus, you'd think you caught your wife with another guy in your bed the way you cry about everything. Get over it. Damn...

To Eradose: I happen to take a particular interest in this piece you've posted. What did you do differently than what you did b4? Honestly, This piece looks much better than quite a bit of your previous work.

Don't you just love how fan-stuff can go however which way we decide to take it? I know Black Waltz 0 does :lol: and her toons. :cry:
Abominae

PreviousNext

Return to Fan stuff