rare wepons list

Phantasy Star Online discussions only

rare wepons list

Postby aiscool » Tue Mar 01, 2005 3:12 am

for anyone who still plays pso im trying to put to gether a list of all the rare wepons items and animal parts and what ID's can get them so im asking you to pm me a list of you wepons items and animal parts that you have seen<p>have them listed like this item/ID/place/difficulty/animal<p>Wepons:<br>LAST SURVIVOR/oran/cave/very hard/nano dragon<p>ITEMS:<br>HP REVIVAL/oran/cave/VR/nar lilly<p>Animal parts:<br>Hildebear head/purplnm/forest/VR/hildebear<p>PM me if you have some and if you want the list in a week or two<p>OFFLINE ITEMS ONLY
aiscool

rare wepons list

Postby Forge » Tue Mar 01, 2005 1:56 pm

Alternatively, you could search for Drop Charts and Rare Lists on websites such as PSO World or the late PSO Quest.<p> ~_~ <p>PSO Quest R.I.P.
Forge

rare wepons list

Postby aiscool » Tue Mar 01, 2005 8:11 pm

yea actualy in my search (ive looked before but without success) i just found out about pso-world.com <p>sorry for the needless thread
aiscool

rare wepons list

Postby Aholibamah » Tue Mar 01, 2005 9:19 pm

I was surprised the other day when I got a rappy wing in the forest on normal difficulty.<br>I got Trigrinders and stuff on the same run.
Aholibamah

rare wepons list

Postby Halikus MK2 » Tue Mar 01, 2005 10:56 pm

Look on IGN.com for drop charts as they are by far the most readable I have come across
Halikus MK2

rare wepons list

Postby Neo48 » Tue Mar 01, 2005 11:23 pm

Yes they are, and the most convienant. They are far better than any chart out there.
Neo48

rare wepons list

Postby Mage1 » Wed Mar 02, 2005 2:31 am

why not google?<p>because google has links to other sites that have charts.
Mage1

rare wepons list

Postby Forge » Wed Mar 02, 2005 8:41 am

Yes Mage1, but Google has no charts of its own.<p>I've not tried IGN.com, but I can't get to it on my school network... It's been banned.<p>Bah!<p>Aholibamah, Trigrinders and Scape Dolls are not rare items, but can be dropped in any difficulty. I often get them from normal Claws.
Forge

rare wepons list

Postby Aholibamah » Wed Mar 02, 2005 5:14 pm

yes, I've found them before, but I found it surprising that in one time through normal forest I got a rappy wing, two trigrinders and a scape doll. Fairly good drops for that low of level. I usually only get 1 scape doll or trigrinder if I'm lucky.<p>I'm curious if the amount of damage you overkill them has anything to do with what they drop because they were getting hit pretty hard. It was a Rafoie that I hit the rappy with to get the wing as he was running away.
Aholibamah

rare wepons list

Postby Mage1 » Thu Mar 03, 2005 12:12 am

My most in one try is 2 monogrinders, 1 trigrinder and 5 scapedolls. Rappy's wing I found was in Normal forest too, do what did you do with the rappy's wing afterwards? Rafoie takes a lot of TP up, what level and class are you?<br>Have you ever gotten a photon drop?
Mage1

rare wepons list

Postby Forge » Thu Mar 03, 2005 8:40 am

I've got loads of Photon Drops. You can either sell them for 1000 Meseta if you cannot play online, or if you go to the online quest '(Someone with name starting with P)'s Shop' you can trade them for decent things including Blue Barriers etc, and possibly Parasite Wears. Don't hold me to account though. Just search for a Photon Drop FAQ.<p>If you have any enemy body parts, such as your Rappy's Wing, it will be in a red box and have yellow text. Offline, complete the quest 'Doc's Secret Plan' in any difficulty, and then begin the quest 'Unsealed Door' and talk to Montague (he is standing by the warp to the Principal). Give him a body part and he will make you a weapon. Rappy's Wing becomes the RAPPY FAN, a slicer style weapon.<p>Have you not found tons of Booma's Claws? I have too many.
Forge

rare wepons list

Postby Aholibamah » Thu Mar 03, 2005 3:15 pm

I have a few photon drops. I was playing with a level 26 FoMarl when I 'sploded the rappy. I haven't seen any Booma's Claws, this was the first body part I've found. I was just really surprised that I found a red box on normal and it wasn't a stupid photon drop. (I probably will never go online.)
Aholibamah

Postby TB » Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:24 pm

I personally think that PSO-World's drop charts could be better organized, so I've been making drop charts of my own recently that can be viewed more conveniently >.> ...

Maybe I can host these drop charts here on PS Cave later on xD . The PSO section needs serious updating ._.; .
TB
Xanafalgue
Xanafalgue

Postby Neo48 » Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:18 am

Well, not just updating, it needs a PSO Ep. 1 & 2 section. This site has information on the Dreamcast versions I believe.

Again, I must reccomend the chart in IGN's FAQ section. It is premium!
PSO (GC) - NEO: HUcast LV 176
PSOBB Schthack (PC) - Redrian: HUcast LV 25
PSU (PC) - Neo: Male Cast Acrofighter LV 161 R.I.P.
PS0 (DS) - Neon: HUcaseal LV 82
Neo48
King Rappy
King Rappy

Postby TB » Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:59 pm

Neo48 wrote:Well, not just updating, it needs a PSO Ep. 1 & 2 section. This site has information on the Dreamcast versions I believe.

Again, I must reccomend the chart in IGN's FAQ section. It is premium!

I could help for that section, I played it for five years xD . I would also enjoy doing the beastiary ^^ .
TB
Xanafalgue
Xanafalgue

Return to Phantasy Star Online