Some of my fanart...

Discuss/post fan stuff (images, fictions, games...)

Some of my fanart...

Postby BenoitRen » Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:24 pm

Reposting lost thread:
Lyla2284, Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:44 pm wrote:I've been drawing PS fanart for years,but only moved to CGI work in late September 2008,so I'm still pretty new to all of it.Anyhoo,here's some of my work.Most of these images are used in my game as well.

And here's a comic pic that was heavily influenced by Andrew of Ill-Intent.Love that guy's work. :) WARNING:Huge image on the way!:D

I'm still nowhere near as good as him,though.His work is just WOW!

Dr_Odin, Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:12 pm wrote:YOU have talent!! how many yrs have you been drawing art?

Lyla2284, Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:43 pm wrote:I started doodling when I was in nappies already. :lol: Anyway,I've been drawing the PS characters for the last six and a half years now.I was introduced to the series via the wonders of emulation,when I was in eighth grade,back in 2001.(Yeah,I'm a late fan. :D,considering PS1 was released six days before I was born,and PS4 three days after my sixth birthday. :shock: )
Get Xenoblade Chronicles!
BenoitRen

Postby MrKite » Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:56 am

Good stuff. I take it this is based on Phantasy Star IV, because I don't recognize these characters, and as you may or may not know, I don't know PSIV that well, and only tried it once in my entire life.
MrKite
Locusta
Locusta

Return to Fan stuff