Is anyone playing?

Discussions about Phantasy Star Universe

Postby thriwren » Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:10 pm

Offline character are offline online, while online characters are online only. SO you can only lvl your character on that mode only.
Thriwren - Lvl 140 - Fortegunner lvl 20
thriwren
King Rappy
King Rappy

Postby thriwren » Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:12 pm

I think that there is one more that occasionally plays, bt I dont recall there forum name and I think that they have been MIA on here for a wile.
thriwren
King Rappy
King Rappy

Postby BenoitRen » Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:22 pm

There will be another content update on 30 October. There will be a Guardians Colony GBR that involves missions on the third HIVE and Rykros. S3 difficulties will be added for the featured Rykros missions as well.

I've looked at the drop charts, and it looks like plenty of striking weapons drop from the enemies. It would be great for feeding my PM. Is anyone else going to run this GBR? If I'm alone in this, I'm not going to bother.
Get Xenoblade Chronicles!
BenoitRen

Postby thriwren » Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:01 pm

BenoitRen wrote:There will be another content update on 30 October. There will be a Guardians Colony GBR that involves missions on the third HIVE and Rykros. S3 difficulties will be added for the featured Rykros missions as well.

I've looked at the drop charts, and it looks like plenty of striking weapons drop from the enemies. It would be great for feeding my PM. Is anyone else going to run this GBR? If I'm alone in this, I'm not going to bother.
I have canceled my account. So That is a no go for me.
thriwren
King Rappy
King Rappy

Postby BenoitRen » Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:36 pm

I have also cancelled my subscription. I'm looking if it's worth it to come back for a month.
BenoitRen

Postby Neo48 » Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:07 pm

There will also be a level cap increase to 170 and Halloween lobbies (including Rappy Latan). But thats not all. The PSO ruins are also going to be available for those who get lucky. The GBR brings with it Dark Falz's second form.

I think the most important new drops are Red / Stamina (+10 Endurance) from the Ruins and Spread Needle from Falz. The Ruins also brings with it the Photon Claw, a B-rank PSO weapon.
PSO (GC) - NEO: HUcast LV 176
PSOBB Schthack (PC) - Redrian: HUcast LV 25
PSU (PC) - Neo: Male Cast Acrofighter LV 161 R.I.P.
PS0 (DS) - Neon: HUcaseal LV 82
Neo48
King Rappy
King Rappy

Postby BenoitRen » Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:28 pm

I've caught up with PSU news, and I'll be renewing my Guardian's License shortly. Why? The final story mission is available! As I haven't played the previous one yet either, this means I'll get to play two of them when I renew my subscription.
BenoitRen

Postby meteor9 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:10 am

BenoitRen wrote:I've caught up with PSU news, and I'll be renewing my Guardian's License shortly. Why? The final story mission is available! As I haven't played the previous one yet either, this means I'll get to play two of them when I renew my subscription.

I won't say that what they've been adding lately has been bad or anything, but oh man don't expect any miracles outta that last mission.
meteor9
Blastoid
Blastoid

Postby Wing-0 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:20 pm

No, sir, offline characters are offline only, whereas online characters remain online only.

Sega got quite bored of having players hacking their characters, which were stored in their own hard drives and then went online with ridiculous upgrades, to only exhibit abnormal behaviours like zapping other players.
Wing-0
Dominator
Dominator

Location: Damnation Street, Cocytus City, Northwestern Hell, Inferno. >=P

Postby BenoitRen » Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:33 pm

I think thriwren meant that you have to be connected to be able to play Phantasy Star Universe (on PC), even if you're playing offline (that is, by yourself, not connected to a PSU server).
BenoitRen

Postby thriwren » Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:00 pm

Did they ever do that big update that had the PSP content on it?
thriwren
King Rappy
King Rappy

Postby Neo48 » Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:13 am

No, not yet. Dark Falz's second form recently got released however, which means [B] Red Line is available. Supposedly the best armor in the game if you like EVP...
Neo48
King Rappy
King Rappy

Postby BenoitRen » Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:11 pm

I didn't renew my subscription last time, as I got busy on other things. However, next week on the 29th, the Maximum Attack G+ event will be starting. Events are always fun, so I'm going to participate.

Will anyone else here be participating as well?
BenoitRen

Postby Neo48 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:42 pm

I'm still out for now.
Neo48
King Rappy
King Rappy

Postby meteor9 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:22 am

Can't, and apparently never will again since I don't get paid until after the PS2/PC servers go past their final billing deadline.

This is awesome. The servers for consoles the game was actually made for are being deactivated and the shitty port keeps on going. After months and months of talk about bringing out all the late updates and the massive PC only update, too.

Goddamn.
meteor9
Blastoid
Blastoid

PreviousNext

Return to Phantasy Star Universe