Well, hello!

The place to chat round the fire, share a tale, and just about anything else you'd like to do

Well, hello!

Postby Xavier » Thu Feb 24, 2005 12:55 pm

Hello, people!<p>How do you do? Its been A WHILE, hm? And benoit and Lord Khiron, how do you do?<p>Last time I posted I was talking about a problem I had with my girlfriend. It was, hmm, some time long ago I dont remember. Well, actually all went right and, guess what, when we were just talking about getting married, we got another problem!!!! What a bad luck, hmm?<p>Actually this one was after I had a faint at the street, but trust me, its alright. Right now we are well again. My, these things come and go (these problems, not the faint!!!;) Its a problem that I have...<p>And the rpg idea? I started to play d&d d20 and found it to be really interesting. I have designed almost a complete system to play ps2 rpg but seen this d20 almost done and thinking that I remember seen somewhere an almost done ps2 d20, now I dont know. No one likes to reinvent the wheel...<p>And I have made a cd-rom filled with ps material for myself! It took a lot of time and research on the net but its big, way big. I think it have more than 60Mg of ps images and texts.<p>I expect you people to be well. Thanks for the time! Long live PS!!!!!!!!<p>Hugs!<br>Xavier
Xavier

Well, hello!

Postby Benoit » Thu Feb 24, 2005 6:34 pm

Welcome back, Xavier. It's good to hear that you are doing well. :)<p>Me? Well, still no luck with girls, and school and sleeping are eating up my time... >_> Oh well.
Benoit

Postby minorwanderer32 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:47 am

I AM A SPAMMER

Edited by moderator
minorwanderer32
Pinchant
Pinchant

Postby The HuBBs » Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:48 pm

holy thread ressurrection batman!!!! check the dates before replying to a thread thats been dead for 5 years.
-----I am HuBBs-----

coming soon.....
The HuBBs
Scorpius
Scorpius

Postby Zucca » Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:48 pm

RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE!
I am NaN!
Zucca
Neifirst
Neifirst

Postby Wing-0 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:56 pm

DAMN! You beat me to it, Zucca!!
Wing-0
Dominator
Dominator

Location: Damnation Street, Cocytus City, Northwestern Hell, Inferno. >=P

Postby Edge » Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:40 pm

Damn women -_-'
I've traveled back in time... 300 years... Just to call you a "Cracker"!
Edge
Scorpius
Scorpius

Return to General Discussion