Last.fm group?

The place to chat round the fire, share a tale, and just about anything else you'd like to do

Last.fm group?

Postby Caged Wolf » Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:38 am

I don't know if anyone here uses last.fm, but I do. If you do, please friend me! If there's enough interest between here and PSAlgo, I will probably start a last.fm group for PS fans, as there are none currently.

http://www.last.fm/user/WolfBird324 <-- my last.fm.
Caged Wolf
Locusta
Locusta

Re: Last.fm group?

Postby LegoMuskCat » Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:16 am

I'd be good for this if I was involved more with social sites. However, as it stands, I often stray from these sort of trends nowadays. =p

What exactly is last.fm about? Sharing music tastes? =o
LegoMuskCat
Scorpius
Scorpius

Postby Caged Wolf » Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:52 pm

Yeah, and some general music sharing as well. I'm still kind of figuring out everything it can do myself. I got one mostly at the urging of some users are another forum I post on.
Caged Wolf
Locusta
Locusta

Postby Caged Wolf » Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:35 pm

Yes, I know, double post.

So now that I've figured out how to use this, I'm loving it. Nice way to learn about new artists I might like, as they give you free downloads based on what you've listened to (as in, you listened to this artist/genre, so you will probably like this song by this artist). You can even subscribe to your recommendations as a podcast in iTunes. It's far from perfect as I've gotten some great downloads, but also some that are utter garbage, but it's still pretty good, especially given this level of service is free (there is a subscription for additional features).

Still considering starting a PS fan group too...
Caged Wolf
Locusta
Locusta

Return to General Discussion