Chazzercise shapes and tones!

New here? Introduce yourself to the community!

Chazzercise shapes and tones!

Postby Feistygandhi » Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:05 pm

Hello PS Cave! I tried registering and it said that I was already registered... I guess I did it in 2010 but forgot and never did anything with it haha.

Anyway, Phantasy Star Cave is one of my favorite websites! I used to log on when it was pretty new to the internet.

I look forward to interacting with the community!

Missagh you are the man!
Feistygandhi
Xanafalgue
Xanafalgue

Re: Chazzercise shapes and tones!

Postby Missagh » Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:20 pm

Alright awesome to have long-time visitors to join the community. Out of interest, when did you start visiting PS Cave? Did you by any chance view it when it was on the green theme? This was way back, around 1999-2001 period...

Welcome to the community and make sure to join us in the shoutbox, it gets really crowded during the evening!
-- Missagh Alami, webmaster of Phantasy Star Cave.
Missagh
The Administrator
The Administrator

Postby Feistygandhi » Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:55 pm

Yeah I did! Green website, and I remember the monsters were organized completely differently...

Actually, (quick story)... my dad bought PSIV from a flea market but the battery was dead and it couldn't save. I loved the game, but couldn't get very far, so I would try to get as far as I could in one sitting. Later, after checking out PSCave, I realized "whoa there is so much more to this game then I thought!" and super excited, I asked my parents if it was ok to leave the Sega Genesis on overnight for a few days, and I beat the game without turning the power off. I guess I'm pretty lucky that I didn't have any power issues!

Seriously, thank you for your efforts! It's amazing how deep video games can be, and your website has steered me back to a very thought-provoking series!
Feistygandhi
Xanafalgue
Xanafalgue

Postby Missagh » Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:38 pm

That is such a funny story! You are lucky that you did not have that issue with Phantasy Star II as you would have probably burned the adapter by the time you reach Mother Brain! Did you complete any of the guild quests in PS IV? :P

The main reason of why I asked you if you visited the site back then is because I am hoping that there is some maniac out there that incidentally made a screenshot of that design. I have been planning to open a PS Cave history page and that is the only design that I am missing. I have screens of the oldest design, and the yellow one. We are currently at (very) early stages of redesigning the entire site into a more current layout, especially considering how monitors have improved since I originally went with the yellow. Back then, it appeared as a very light yellow background, nowdays the yellow is showed with strong contrast and (almost) annoying.

Cheers for the comment regardless, and the credit should really go to the mods and the countless of fans that have contributed to the site throughout the years. I look forward to get to know you better in the shoutbox!
-- Missagh Alami, webmaster of Phantasy Star Cave.
Missagh
The Administrator
The Administrator

Postby Feistygandhi » Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:24 am

Yeah I'm sorry man... I don't think I even knew how PrintScreen worked back then... nor do I have the same computer... :(

It's a cool idea to make a history page... I hope you can complete it!

Happy St. Patrick's Day! :D
Feistygandhi
Xanafalgue
Xanafalgue

Return to Introductions