Generation sprites?

Discuss/post fan stuff (images, fictions, games...)

Re: Generation sprites?

Postby xrick » Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:26 pm

Tryphon wrote:
xrick wrote:I had a small glimmer of hope that those sheets would show up, it's just that nobody had the time and/or disposition to do it.

It's neither a question of time nor disposition, that's just we don't know where they are stored. Maybe they are in other files than the DAT one, maybe they are inside but coded differently, maybe the descompressador misses them for some reason.

It won't be an easy task to get them, I fear.

And of course, it's out of the question to use texmod for each missing frames (you saw the time it takes, and note that we don't even know how much sheets are missing and what they are).

That's right, and I came to that same conclusion, Texmod can come in handy to only one thing or another, but not to check all possibly missing sprites.
And I was mentioning trying to search for the sprites I just posted with Texmod, not using it to get all possibly missing sprites, I'd be crazy to mention it...

As for Motavia, yes I can post it, but I don't know if it'll be useful.

Now that I think about it, I may be mistaking your project with the other fangame. You're gonna edit Motabia as it looks like in PSG:2, right?
Last edited by xrick on Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Looking for supporters of SEGA finishing & localising PSTrilogy: http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?404512-Phantasy-Star-Generation-Trilogy-Misc-Stuff
xrick
Scorpius
Scorpius

Postby Tryphon » Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:28 pm

Yes.

And I plan to get all the sprites of PSG2.
Tryphon
Scorpius
Scorpius

Postby xrick » Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:29 pm

Tryphon wrote:Yes.

And I plan to get all the sprites of PSG2.

Well, good luck with it. With these last sheets I got, I think I have all I wanted from both games.

BTW, I think I finally managed to assemble all of Gold Drake (using game snapshots as a big cheating :D):
Gold Drake.png
Gold Drake.png (52.71 KiB) Viewed 6001 times

EDIT: After spending a good bunch of hours and through trial and error using snapshots as basis, here it is:
Dark Falz.png
Dark Falz.png (234.17 KiB) Viewed 5999 times

And with this I think I've managed to get all that I wanted from the two games.
Now I only have to wait (and help in whatever may be possible to me) for the translation patches to be completed.
Looking for supporters of SEGA finishing & localising PSTrilogy: http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?404512-Phantasy-Star-Generation-Trilogy-Misc-Stuff
xrick
Scorpius
Scorpius

Previous

Return to Fan stuff