Phantasy Star... Twenty years past

Discuss/post fan stuff (images, fictions, games...)

Re: Phantasy Star... Twenty years past

Postby Di.H » Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:57 pm

We tried to find some beta-testers for english test, but it was failed. So decide to do an open beta at this week.
Di.H
Locusta
Locusta
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:49 am

Re: Phantasy Star... Twenty years past

Postby Di.H » Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:23 pm

ATTENTION!
OPEN BETA TEST!
All links at first post!
Di.H
Locusta
Locusta
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:49 am

Re: Phantasy Star... Twenty years past

Postby Tobas » Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:30 pm

hey there, trying to give it a shot but no text appears and I don't know how to make it fullscreen
Tobas
Pinchant
Pinchant
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:22 pm

Re: Phantasy Star... Twenty years past

Postby Di.H » Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:27 am

Oh, Tobas, thanks for the trying!
Game have 2 font inside. Double click and install them. Or you can use installer
Alt+Enter - fullscreen.
Di.H
Locusta
Locusta
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:49 am

Re: Phantasy Star... Twenty years past

Postby Tobas » Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:21 pm

I did actually use the installer but I will try to install the packs as well as you suggested
Tobas
Pinchant
Pinchant
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:22 pm

Re: Phantasy Star... Twenty years past

Postby Tobas » Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:40 am

FIgured it out, is there any way to change the controls?
Tobas
Pinchant
Pinchant
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:22 pm

Re: Phantasy Star... Twenty years past

Postby Di.H » Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:30 am

Tobas wrote:FIgured it out, is there any way to change the controls?

F1 - to change controls (on alt help window)
Di.H
Locusta
Locusta
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:49 am

Re: Phantasy Star... Twenty years past

Postby Missagh » Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:46 am

Please send me a PM when this game is ready to be added to PS Cave fan games section. When you send me a PM, please include your email address so that I can reach out to you. Thank you!
-- Missagh Alami, webmaster of Phantasy Star Cave.
User avatar
Missagh
The Administrator
The Administrator
 
Posts: 1182
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:16 am
Location: Sweden and UK

Re: Phantasy Star... Twenty years past

Postby Di.H » Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:44 pm

English version was updated!
(link in first post)

Missagh wrote:Please send me a PM when this game is ready to be added to PS Cave fan games section. When you send me a PM, please include your email address so that I can reach out to you. Thank you!

Already :)
Di.H
Locusta
Locusta
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:49 am

Re: Phantasy Star... Twenty years past

Postby stavstav » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:57 am

Really good work! I like it a lot!
Emma is a sexy!
I always wanted to make something like this. But more with Phantasy star 2 style. I know this must have taken a lot of time and effort.

Do you take donations?
I am also interested in how you made this battle system in RMXP. Years ago I tried to do it and failed.

So far what I would change (and I have only played the start), would be, have only the 1 character who is being attacked shown, and perhaps a red screen flash when they get hit? (like in PS2). Also more blood, please.

Overall, it seems very well done. Most excellent work!
User avatar
stavstav
Pinchant
Pinchant
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:28 pm

Re: Phantasy Star... Twenty years past

Postby Di.H » Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:05 pm

stavstav wrote:Really good work! I like it a lot!
Emma is a sexy!
I always wanted to make something like this. But more with Phantasy star 2 style. I know this must have taken a lot of time and effort.

Do you take donations?
I am also interested in how you made this battle system in RMXP. Years ago I tried to do it and failed.

So far what I would change (and I have only played the start), would be, have only the 1 character who is being attacked shown, and perhaps a red screen flash when they get hit? (like in PS2). Also more blood, please.

Overall, it seems very well done. Most excellent work!

Big thanks, stavstav!
We take atoa battle system script and modified it. I cant say more about cause Lokator Studio help me with it. But we failed in full coping. Script was too difficult to understand so was made like light version (without spell combo, macros system and 1 characters show).

Donations, hmmm. Its full enthusiastic project. If you want help, please spread the word about this game :3

And about blood. Sorry, but no, we dont support violence in the games.
Di.H
Locusta
Locusta
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:49 am

Re: Phantasy Star... Twenty years past

Postby stavstav » Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:42 pm

Di.H wrote:Donations, hmmm. Its full enthusiastic project. If you want help, please spread the word about this game :3

Will do!
Yeah problem is none of the links from google search like RMXP page or even pscave show this thread where you can download it. Maybe post some links on those google results. Get pscave to list the game maybe.

Yeah I don't love violence I just saw those miners lying there and I thought it kind of looked like ultima 7 game sprites and if they were attacked there would be blood nearby. Also was thinking it would be kind of cool to have blood on the sword or claw weapon attacks. just a little :twisted:
User avatar
stavstav
Pinchant
Pinchant
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:28 pm

Re: Phantasy Star... Twenty years past

Postby Di.H » Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:28 pm

stavstav wrote:Yeah problem is none of the links from google search like RMXP page or even pscave show this thread where you can download it. Maybe post some links on those google results. Get pscave to list the game maybe.


Im PM Missagh (pscave admin) already.
Di.H
Locusta
Locusta
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:49 am

Re: Phantasy Star... Twenty years past

Postby BenoitRen » Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:32 am

The two download links are dead. :(
Get Xenoblade Chronicles!
User avatar
BenoitRen
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 3106
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:19 pm
Location: Belgium

Re: Phantasy Star... Twenty years past

Postby Di.H » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:44 am

BenoitRen wrote:The two download links are dead.


Thanks, BenoitRen!
Already fixed :)
Di.H
Locusta
Locusta
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:49 am

PreviousNext

Return to Fan stuff

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron