Hello everyone. I have a fairly irritating problem.

Phantasy Star Online discussions only

Postby Forge » Sun Apr 17, 2005 2:40 pm

Hey, Mage1, Grinders are a pain to come across.<p>And you can't grind a Rifle that high. :D
Forge

Postby Mage1 » Sun Apr 17, 2005 2:43 pm

My friend has one.<p>He has a Panic rifle+32<p>Yes you can rind a rifle that high.<p>My firend go that in less than one month!
Mage1

Postby Forge » Sun Apr 17, 2005 2:48 pm

You sure?<p>Is it not a rare weapon or S-Rank?<p>Also, two spelling mistakes: firend - friend; go that - got that.<p>:D
Forge

Postby Mage1 » Sun Apr 17, 2005 3:08 pm

It's not an S-rank weapon or rare weapon, he found it as a regular Panic Rifle, Panic rifle+0.<p>1. He does NOT go on online mode.<br>2. He's lucky to get a lot of Grinders
Mage1

Postby Benoit » Sun Apr 17, 2005 4:30 pm

'Green' weapons can grind high. As the weapon type gets stronger with each version, you can grind it less.<p>Example:<p>Saber +75<br>Brand +55<br>Buster +35<br>Pallasch +25<br>Gladius +15
Benoit

Postby Da New Guy » Sun Apr 17, 2005 4:45 pm

So..what is stronger still then, fully grinded Saber or Gladius? :?
Da New Guy

Postby Benoit » Sun Apr 17, 2005 6:51 pm

A Gladius, of course.<p>A fully grinded Saber is 10 ATP below a Brand, if I remember correctly. This trend continues.
Benoit

Postby Mage1 » Sun Apr 17, 2005 8:59 pm

You find Gladius in Very Hard, Caves-Ruins.<br>You find a railgun in Normal, Ep II in the seabed, or in Hard mode anywhere.<p>You can use a gladius, anyody can including rangers and forces.
Mage1

Postby Benoit » Sun Apr 17, 2005 9:13 pm

Nobody asked you to post that, Mage1. Don't SPAM.
Benoit

Postby Da New Guy » Mon Apr 18, 2005 10:36 am

Ironicly, that is also spam Benoit , as is this post, so I. errr.. stop typing here now... :~
Da New Guy

Postby FOrave » Mon Apr 18, 2005 3:10 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by FOrave</i><p>I know what you mean about it being hard. my first character (RAcast named Jenova) had the biggest problem killing de rol le.<br></blockquote><p><blockquote><i>Originally posted by Mage1</i><p>What level were you at that time?<p>Also, Androids have a <b>big</b> disadvantage, it's a disadvantage of being an android because you can't use <b>resta</b>, resta the healing tech is my life, since I use it too much, I <b>guess</b> I use it ove <b>300</b> times.<br></blockquote><br>I was only level 15 bet it was still hard. my weapon was a heat rifle +10
FOrave

Postby Mage1 » Mon Apr 18, 2005 3:23 pm

You only had a heat rifle! ~0 <p>Do you know <b>how</b> to use it's special ability?<p> <blockquote>I know what you mean about it being hard. my first character (RAcast named Jenova) had the biggest problem killing de rol le.</blockquote> <p>What made you want to be an android?<p><p>[size=small][Edit by Mage1 on [TIME]1113837848[/TIME]][/size]
Mage1

Postby Forge » Tue Apr 19, 2005 7:39 am

Mage1, most people do know how to use the special ability, but there's no real point in using it against De Rol Le.<p>Androids are actually very good. Come on, you can see traps, set traps of your own and have higher ATP and ATA than a human of the same level because they cannot use techniques. And in the CAves, you have not got to worry about the Poison Lilies at all because you cannot be poisoned or paralysed.
Forge

Postby Zubon » Tue Apr 19, 2005 10:12 am

And they have HP regen if you stand still and don't shoot your gun/swing your sword. Just like Newmans have TP regen in the same circumstances. Actually, I say that Humans suck! They're so average =_=
Zubon

Postby Mage1 » Tue Apr 19, 2005 2:12 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Forge</i><p>Mage1, most people do know how to use the special ability, but there's no real point in using it against De Rol Le.<p>Androids are actually very good. Come on, you can see traps, set traps of your own and have higher ATP and ATA than a human of the same level because they cannot use techniques. And in the CAves, you have not got to worry about the Poison Lilies at all because you cannot be poisoned or paralysed.<br></blockquote><p>I just run right through the mines without getting hurt.<br>Usually happens when I need to feed my mag.<p>
Mage1

PreviousNext

Return to Phantasy Star Online