Page 1 of 1

Missagh, error in accessing user CP..

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 9:14 pm
by Lord Khyron
It has a white screen and says..<p>Not Acceptable<br>An appropriate representation of the requested resource /cgi-bin/board/cutecast.pl could not be found on this server.

Missagh, error in accessing user CP..

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 1:53 am
by Missagh
Wicked!<br>I'm on it, thanks.

Missagh, error in accessing user CP..

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:17 am
by Missagh
I have no idea at this moment what to do to fix it.<br>Can anyone else try clicking the "Edit my Profile" link and see it if works?<p>Sincerely,

Missagh, error in accessing user CP..

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 4:55 am
by Synbios
Error HTTP 406 Not Acceptable

Missagh, error in accessing user CP..

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:43 am
by DaveGeorge
Yup, same here as well.

Missagh, error in accessing user CP..

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:31 pm
by WolfHunt
doesn't work

Missagh, error in accessing user CP..

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:54 pm
by Xian Shade
No luck here either.

Missagh, error in accessing user CP..

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 4:49 pm
by gbrooks
The resource cannot be displayed <br>The resource you are looking for cannot be opened by your browser. <br>

Missagh, error in accessing user CP..

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 8:14 pm
by //att_/ortex2
"Resursen kan inte visas <br>Resursen som du letar efter kan inte öppnas av webbläsaren. <p>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<p>Försök med något av följande:<p>Klicka på knappen Bakåt om du vill försöka med en annan länk. <br>Klicka på Sök om du vill leta efter information på Internet. <p>HTTP-fel 406 - Ogiltigt format <br>Internet Explorer "<p>Doesn't work, in other words.

Missagh, error in accessing user CP..

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 2:46 pm
by Tails99
I can't get it either.

Missagh, error in accessing user CP..

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:18 pm
by ThePeaGuy
<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Missagh</i><p>I have no idea at this moment what to do to fix it.<br>Can anyone else try clicking the "Edit my Profile" link and see it if works?<p>Sincerely,<br></blockquote><p>If you haven't done this already, why don't you try asking ArtsCore for help?<p>And yes, I'm having the same problem as well.

Missagh, error in accessing user CP..

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:07 pm
by Muuuu teki
[S]This doesn't seem to be a problem for new members, however.<br>Though I suppose that's not TOO suprising...<br>[/S] <br>EDIT: Now it isn't working for me, either!<p>[size=small][Edit by Muuuu teki on [TIME]1123197232[/TIME]][/size]

Missagh, error in accessing user CP..

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 7:38 am
by Neo48
Hmm...thought this was just a problem for myself. Guess it is for everyone.<p>There is always a fix I guess ;)