To anyone that contributes content to PS Cave...

Questions, suggestions and comments regarding Phantasy Star Cave goes here

To anyone that contributes content to PS Cave...

Postby Missagh » Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:10 pm

There will be a slight improvement in the marketing department. There has been a steady growth in our Facebook fan page and I am planning on improving the communication between us and the fans in hope to increase the conversion rate (which is currently pretty damn good!) and essentially reach more gamers through the available Facebook channels. Note that there are a lot of fans there that do not visit the these boards but follow the site updates.

There is no doubt that status updates with added content/preview converts very well. I normally tend to update the fan page upon each site update - with a short text informing the fans of whats included and a link to the main page. So let's improve that by adding a sneak peek of the update. For instance, when there is a comic update, we add one of the pages within the status update for preview, and the fans can view the rest by visiting the site... and I am thinking the same type of idea for fan fiction, maybe a short extract of the fanfic? Or maybe a summery of the story?

Let me know what you guys think!
-- Missagh Alami, webmaster of Phantasy Star Cave.
Missagh
The Administrator
The Administrator

Re: To anyone that contributes content to PS Cave...

Postby augmentedfourth » Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:36 pm

Sounds good to me!

(Now I just have to figure out when I'm going to find the time to knock out more fan work. Hmmm....)
filthymindedandroids.blogspot.com - an incredibly Not Safe For Work blog

"A dirty book is rarely dusty." - unknown
augmentedfourth
Blastoid
Blastoid

Re: To anyone that contributes content to PS Cave...

Postby myau56 » Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:56 am

Sounds very good to me too ! And I'll try to be more often on the site and to comment more but that's a bit hard : lot of things to do...:(
Keep up the good work !:)
myau56
Locusta
Locusta

Return to Site related