Need a few things...

Discuss/post fan stuff (images, fictions, games...)

Need a few things...

Postby gm2987 » Fri Apr 16, 2004 10:05 pm

since the person I was talking to about graphics seems to have dispeared I'm asking again, if anyone knows were I get tile sets of PS4 Space station or of nervus please tell me. I want to get working on my game again but I can't until I get these sets. (well the nevrus one I need one now anyway) Also if anyone know the RPGmaker2000 patch to upload a MP3 file please tell me where to get it.
gm2987

Need a few things...

Postby Lord Khyron » Mon Apr 19, 2004 10:00 pm

IN your mail shortly. Give me a day or two, School and being sick slowed me down. I'm just now recovering.
Lord Khyron

Need a few things...

Postby acebloke » Mon Apr 19, 2004 10:16 pm

There are loads of patches here, I dont know if any of them have mp3 support as I havent checked them myself yet: http://www.brunslo.com/infraticate/creation.html but you might find some other things you like too.<br><p>[size=small][Edit by acebloke on [TIME]1082413068[/TIME]][/size]
acebloke

Need a few things...

Postby Lord Khyron » Wed Apr 21, 2004 4:43 pm

I sent it to you. Enjoy ^^<p>I have some more somewhere
Lord Khyron

Need a few things...

Postby Benoit » Wed Apr 21, 2004 8:31 pm

Khyron! Use ^_^ !<br>You're male!<p>On another note, 800th post! Whee! \ ^_^ /
Benoit

Need a few things...

Postby Lord Khyron » Tue Apr 27, 2004 1:48 am

I am tired of prople not responding I e-mail..<p>and then they claim I never mailed them..<p>Alas, If only I could get angry.. LOL
Lord Khyron

Need a few things...

Postby gm2987 » Tue Apr 27, 2004 11:13 am

Sorry lol I got the things you sent thanks, been bussy right now. Alteast now I can get worked on my game again. (that is if I ever get the bloody time to do so)
gm2987

Return to Fan stuff