Anime

Discuss/post fan stuff (images, fictions, games...)

Anime

Postby lutz4ever » Sat Feb 14, 2004 12:18 pm

So then Missagh, hows the project going? Or is it cancelled? Love to hear more on this :)
lutz4ever

Anime

Postby Rika/Phoenix » Sat Feb 14, 2004 3:27 pm

There do have Phantasy Star mangas over in Japan for the orignal series way long ago but I heard but it's probably not true that there was a one off PS1 anime special
Rika/Phoenix

Anime

Postby Benoit » Sat Feb 14, 2004 3:57 pm

There was a Phantasy Star anime in Japan, but you will have to be extremely luck to find any info on it. That's why everyone says it's false. But Lord Khyron assures me that it exists.<p>The anime that PS Cave is creating? I heard on the PSDB from Missagh that it's cancelled, and that he will post a notice on it.
Benoit

Anime

Postby Rika/Phoenix » Sat Feb 14, 2004 4:00 pm

Wasn't Missagh supposed to be making a PSV?
Rika/Phoenix

Anime

Postby Missagh » Sat Feb 14, 2004 4:23 pm

As I wrote in the 9Feb message, I will update all the fan game/project sections a.s.a.p. so progress information will be noted.<br>Sorry, I'm updating PS Cave right now so I had to keep it short. :~<p>Best regards,
Missagh

Anime

Postby Hero » Sun Feb 15, 2004 6:14 pm

omg, now that's a loss ...
Hero

Anime

Postby Darken » Fri Apr 09, 2004 11:38 am

Well all I know is that I'm glad I can post here again. And as for the original PS1 manga If anyone finds one they should arrange to share it with the rest of us.<p>Skuld: And thats when my Transdimensional Shifter Mark1, exploded....<br>Urd: So that guy named Darken that you brought here?<br>Skuld: Yes...hes warping in and out of other Dimensions...<br>
Darken

Anime

Postby Benoit » Fri Apr 09, 2004 2:00 pm

Benoit

Anime

Postby Darken » Wed Apr 14, 2004 6:58 pm

Thank you Benoit that felt good!<p>Tenchi: What have you done to Sasami!? Take this!!<br>Darken: DUUCCKKYYY!!!! I have had it up to here with upstart punks! Don't you know I'm an immoral Dark Force! Megid.......
Darken

Return to Fan stuff