Raja´s ADVENTure

Discuss/post fan stuff (images, fictions, games...)

Raja´s ADVENTure

Postby rodrigo » Sun Jul 17, 2005 2:01 pm

SEe the trailer ( needs DIVX)<p>http://www.geocities.com/rodrigomarchini/TRAILER.avi<p>soon here in PS cave<p>rodrigo<br>
rodrigo

Raja´s ADVENTure

Postby Missagh » Mon Jul 18, 2005 12:06 am

Looks amazing!
Missagh

Raja´s ADVENTure

Postby gm2987 » Mon Jul 18, 2005 1:14 am

For christ sake tell me where the hell you got those chipsets O_O And yeah it looks sweet.
gm2987

Raja´s ADVENTure

Postby Missagh » Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:15 am

I did just test the game for a few minutes. It is really good, I can say without a doubt that the game is something to look forward to!!<p>btw, there will be three or more fan games coming soon at PS Cave.
Missagh

Raja´s ADVENTure

Postby rodrigo » Mon Jul 18, 2005 9:18 pm

Hello GM2987, we ripped most of the the chipsets ourselves from the original games themselves. Feel free to use it when the game is out.<p>Thank you very much for the compliments Missagh! I hope everybody enjoys it as well!
rodrigo

Raja´s ADVENTure

Postby gm2987 » Mon Jul 18, 2005 11:09 pm

Thanks I'll make note of that once the game is out ^_^ I'm looking foward to it.
gm2987

Raja´s ADVENTure

Postby rodrigo » Wed Jul 20, 2005 5:12 pm

I´ve seen the screenshots in your game. We could have used some of the sets in our game :) ...<p>Wait until you see the full game to see everything we included in ours!
rodrigo

Raja´s ADVENTure

Postby DaveGeorge » Wed Jul 20, 2005 6:03 pm

Looks awsome, makes me want to revive my Age of Neo Palm-project...
DaveGeorge

Raja´s ADVENTure

Postby GroG » Fri Jul 22, 2005 3:24 am

Quite cool :) Though since I'am a pro at rpgmaker...I always complain about the default battle-systems :D no ill meant, for many it's too hard making the efforts of the more programming parts. Though good chipsets and character sets. :)
GroG

Raja´s ADVENTure

Postby rodrigo » Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:50 pm

our battle system is not completely default... but wait until you see the finished version, don't expect too much, but it is a bit different :).<p>of course once you see it if you have any suggestions we could maybe patch it...<br>-Julio
rodrigo

Raja´s ADVENTure

Postby rodrigo » Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:01 am

Hey Missagh!! When is the update coming out :) :) :) <p>Julio
rodrigo

Return to Fan stuff