about the animated movie

Discuss/post fan stuff (images, fictions, games...)

about the animated movie

Postby animatorphil » Mon Feb 16, 2004 9:55 pm

I noticed the animated movie was canceled...well...I am a cartoon animator...umm...possibly I could take it over?
animatorphil

about the animated movie

Postby Missagh » Mon Feb 16, 2004 11:35 pm

Interesting, do you have any work or something to show us?<br>Best regards,
Missagh

about the animated movie

Postby Siren » Mon Feb 16, 2004 11:45 pm

Yes, I am somewhat of an artist and I would interested to see your work. If it's good you can count on my support (for what it's worth) It also depends where you want to take the story.
Siren

about the animated movie

Postby animatorphil » Tue Feb 17, 2004 12:13 am

I sent some work to the the team who is making the game...you can ask them and check what they have out...also is there anywhere I can post it? aside from the fan art section?<br>thanks<br>Phil
animatorphil

about the animated movie

Postby Missagh » Tue Feb 17, 2004 12:20 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by animatorphil</i><br>I sent some work to the the team who is making the game...you can ask them and check what they have out...also is there anywhere I can post it? aside from the fan art section?<br></blockquote><p>Which "team" do you mean?<br>Do you have Phantasy Star related fan art?<br>Best regards,
Missagh

about the animated movie

Postby Rika/Phoenix » Tue Feb 17, 2004 4:09 pm

Once I get my "How To Draw Manga Books" I'll be able to draw Phantasy Star related characters. I can only draw Sailor Moon and Dragon Ball Z characters.
Rika/Phoenix

about the animated movie

Postby animatorphil » Tue Feb 17, 2004 5:35 pm

the team that is making the game...the sequal...part 5...I sent them some work...but I would gladly post work up somewhere for you to check out...should I send it to you missagh? and then you post it? I would love to take this project over...thanks...<br>Phil
animatorphil

about the animated movie

Postby Missagh » Tue Feb 17, 2004 8:24 pm

The team that makes the sequal part 5, do you mean the game named Phantasy Star V: The New Millenium? If so, then you should know (if you do not allready) that I'm the main leader/creator of that game, also I should inform you that most e-mail address there are old, many people have dropped out from the project, and others joined in... in other words, the staff page is out-to-date.<br>animatorphil, you got a private message.<p>Best regards,
Missagh

about the animated movie

Postby animatorphil » Tue Feb 17, 2004 9:51 pm

lol...I didn't know that you were the leader/creator...lol...I didn't know the page was out-a-date...and yes...the new millenium is what I meant...I sent mike, I believe his name is, some samples of my work...sorry for all that confusion...thanks...<br>Phil
animatorphil

Return to Fan stuff