Recreation/ Game Design Program

Discuss/post fan stuff (images, fictions, games...)

Postby Benoit » Sun Feb 22, 2004 1:55 pm

That VERGE site is really interesting! Check the Articles section!<p>EDIT: This article mentions Phantasy Star I & II !<br>http://www.verge-rpg.com/articles/view.php?id=6&PHPSESSID=89cff6b50803d31dbc8a130a24263059<br>[size=small][Edit by Benoit on [TIME]1077458450[/TIME]][/size]<br>EDIT: Made into a link...<p>[size=small][Edit by Benoit on [TIME]1077458503[/TIME]][/size]
Benoit

Postby Siren » Sun Feb 22, 2004 8:12 pm

Thanks everyone. I've taken a look and decided on Sphere, at Aegis Knight.<p>Oh and I'll keep that VERGE article in mind when I make this game, Benoit.
Siren

Postby Benoit » Sun Feb 22, 2004 8:13 pm

You know... I've looked around on that VERGE site, and... you can't download it anywhere! There seems to be nothing on the site except some articles and a forum!<p>What the hell is going on?!<p>EDIT: Oh yeah, and... they don't seem to be very Win9x-friendly. :@ <p>[size=small][Edit by Benoit on [TIME]1077480932[/TIME]][/size]
Benoit

Postby Amwhere » Sun Feb 22, 2004 8:38 pm

I noticed that too. Odd, isn't it?
Amwhere

Postby Lord Khyron » Mon Feb 23, 2004 1:31 am

Use GAMEMAKER studio.. It is a free download and it has some power to it.<br>Someone even made a sonic-like game with it. Truly marvelous!
Lord Khyron

Postby Hero » Mon Feb 23, 2004 1:04 pm

lol 99 % computer software are all with a charge. you think someone pays for using? No One does. there are such things as cracks and serial stuff all over the net you know lol. ok, if you still cant find a key to it i can maby pm you code
Hero

Postby Benoit » Mon Feb 23, 2004 1:24 pm

That's illegal! >_<
Benoit

Postby Hero » Tue Feb 24, 2004 10:04 am

sue me :~<p>you see , it is the same as it is using sharing P2P applications.<br>every day about 100 million people are downloading music free off of the internet.<br>and there's not a thing anyone can do about it . :) <br>now try to persuide me that you're diffrent
Hero

Postby Missagh » Tue Feb 24, 2004 11:42 am

<blockquote><br>From the forum rules page:<br>- DO NOT CREATE OR PARTICIPATE IN ANY KIND OF DISCUSSION CONFLICTS, the old PS Cave board seemed repeatly have this annoying problem.<br></blockquote> <p>Pay attention to that.<br>Best wishes,
Missagh

Postby Benoit » Tue Feb 24, 2004 2:07 pm

?<br>And that means...?<br>What, no discussion is allowed when there's difference of opinion?
Benoit

Postby Goldark » Wed Feb 25, 2004 12:19 pm

Probably it means something like:"use PMs for that kind of discusison".
Goldark

Postby Benoit » Wed Feb 25, 2004 2:41 pm

I'll go that way, then.
Benoit

Postby DaveGeorge » Wed Feb 25, 2004 9:57 pm

I think that each and every board member have the right to their personal opinion, and to be able to discuss it. However when it comes to just throwing rubbish at eachother I totally agree that PM's are the way to go. Not that I think Benoit and Hero were doing so....<p>At the end of the old forum all bullshit with spammers and what Gunstar believed and not believed was very annoying. No offence to Gunstar! :p Hopefully we don't have to go through that again<br><p>[size=small][Edit by DaveGeorge on [TIME]1077746283[/TIME]][/size]
DaveGeorge

Postby HuBBsDoctor » Sat Mar 20, 2004 5:25 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Lord Khyron</i><p>Use GAMEMAKER studio.. It is a free download and it has some power to it.<br>Someone even made a sonic-like game with it. Truly marvelous! <br></blockquote><p>And who reminded you of the Game Maker series programs. %)
HuBBsDoctor

Previous

Return to Fan stuff