Phantasy Star: Until the End of Time ((Two new chapters!))

Discuss/post fan stuff (images, fictions, games...)

Phantasy Star: Until the End of Time ((Two new chapters!))

Postby Heroic_Chaz » Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:59 pm

It has been 3 years since Chaz has defeated the Profound Darkness and his party split up. He's been living good, gone back to his Hunter's Guild jobs. However, on a recent hunt, he has encounter a fourth Dark Force! After a terrific battle, both combatants are spent. Dark Force tears open a portal in time, casting Chaz into it. However, it seems the rift of the future has also somehow affected the past... everyone who had ever come into contact with Dark Force up to that point was also transported to the world known as Agara-Nega, the unknown planet of the Algo Solar System. But what has created this rift that has united all of our heroes, past and present? What created the fourth Dark Force? All of these questions will only be answered with time...

((This was supposed to be an rp, originally, but I decided perhaps a fanfiction would be better,since no one joined. I at elast hope people will post their critques for the story...))
Last edited by Heroic_Chaz on Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I wonder what people will see in the final days?
Heroic_Chaz
Scorpius
Scorpius

PROLOGUE: PART ONE

Postby Heroic_Chaz » Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:10 pm

Chaz awakens ont he dark, crusted ground of Agara-Nega, coughing a bit from the stagnant air. The sky was a deep purple, almost black, even though it was daytime. Despite the lack of sunlight, it was scorchingly, deathly hot. Soon, Chaz staggers to his feet and looks aorund. His wounds from his battle with the fourth Dark Force wer eno longer there, miraculously, and he still had the Elsydeon in his hand. Lookign around, he decides that staying there would do him no good. He starts heading for a town barely seen in the distance. Where... am I? Chaz wonders idly.

Meanwhile, across the planet, in a castle of impossible proportions, a man chuckles darkly, his drk cloak covering evetything, icluding his face, shrouding him in mystery. "For once, Dark Force did it right... well, now I have ALL my foes right where I want them." he says, looking up towards the high ceiling. As he does so, his cloak's hood falls back, revealing a stark white face, dark grey, almost black eyes, and red hair that shone like a dim flame.
Last edited by Heroic_Chaz on Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Heroic_Chaz
Scorpius
Scorpius

PROLOGUE: PART TWO

Postby Heroic_Chaz » Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:51 pm

Chaz makes his way into the town. To his surprise, the first person he saw was the Sandworm Rancher from Mile... the one who had died 3 years ago. The rancher notices and recognizes Chaz. "You're here, too, then? I suppose not even the Hunters are safe..." he says in a worn, haggard voice. "Where is this place?" asks Chaz. The rancher sighs and shrugs. "I'm afraid I don't know. If I did, I wouldn't be here any more. Neither would anyone else. We'd leave if we could, but there are some vicious monsters outside this town. How'd you get here?" asks the Rancher. "I... don't know. One moment I was fighting a Dar" he hesitates, deciding not to use 'Dark Force', then continues. "... a strong beast, then I was not far from here all of the sudden." says Chaz. "Heh. You didn't even get attacked? Lucky you." says the Rancher. "Where's the inn?" asks Chaz, wanting to rest. "This place is a replicated village of Mile... so it's right over there." says the Rancher, pointing to the inn. "Thanks." says Chaz, nodding to him before heading to the inn and renting a room. He enters his room and sits on the bed, thinking of what had happened that day. A fourth Dark Force... a strange world... and were was Rika in all this? Where was Hahn, Gryz... anyone? Could they still be back home, or did the strange resonance happen there, too? Chaz shakes his head and lays back ont he bed, staring at the ceiling, too uneasy to sleep.
Last edited by Heroic_Chaz on Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Heroic_Chaz
Scorpius
Scorpius

EPISODE ONE: Realizing one's situation!

Postby Heroic_Chaz » Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:35 pm

Chaz awakens from a sleep he does not remember falling into. His dreams were still clear in his mind. Strange and twisted, although not bad. He stands and equips what he had with him, then he goes out into Dark Mile, already used to the perpetual darkness of Agara-Nega. A shocked cry pierces the unusal silence, and then Chaz is flying off to the side with a surprised and slightly pained grunt. He lands on his feet several yards from where he was standing. Chaz draws the legendary sword and sees his foe. "What the hell?" he wonders out loud. It looked like nothing more than a Locusta, not something that could smash him through the air like that. But it was black-shelled with red plasma blades instead of bluish-white. It screeches and lumbers towards him. Chaz merely rushes at it, swinging with all his might. It comes down, barely cracking the shell of the Black Locusta. This surprises Chaz, and he jumps back and ducks, avoiding a slash of the Locusta's blade. "Maybe magic will..." he mutters, thrusting his hand forth. "Na-tsu!" he yells. But nothing happens at all. Chaz growls in frustration, trying again. "Dammit! Tsu!" he yells. This time, it works, blasting at the Black Locusta and hitting its armored hide harmlessly. That's when it hits Chaz. I've lost... all my skill? ((In other words, he's back at level 5))

Just as Chaz prepares for possibly the hardest fight of his life, two figures blur out from nowhere, from either side of the Black Locusta, landing the same way. The Black Locusta was divided into pieces. Chaz recognized the figure on the right at once. "R-Rika!" he says, grinning. Rika turns and smiles back. "I knew it was you, Chaz!" she says, running over and tackling him into a hug. "I heard you fought a Dark Force... everyone came ot look for you, but when we found a Dark Force it threw us out here. I was seperated from the others and she saved me. Chaz... don't freak out, okay?" asks Rika. "Why would I freak out?" he asks, looking at the other girl that had helped him. His eyes go wide. There was no mistaking it. Even witht he black hair and dull grey eyes, it was still her. Yet another Rika. "Hello Chaz. Good to see this one's alright." she says in Rika's voice exactly.

EPISODE END

Next Epidode: Another Rika? The replicas of the Shadow World!
Heroic_Chaz
Scorpius
Scorpius

EPISODE 2: Another Rika? The Rplicas of the Shadow World!

Postby Heroic_Chaz » Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:12 pm

Chaz's jaw drops. "Ri... Rika, but you're, then she's.. what's going on here?!" he demands suddenly. "Calm down Chaz. This is... also Rika. We're in a world called Agara-Nega right now. Apparently, it's the world that would've happened if you lost. It's parallel, but in the future." says Rika. The Shadow Rika takes over. "Allow me." she says. "It's been 5 years since the other you failed to destroy the Profound Darkness. Everyone lived through the battle, but not witohut extreme injuries. You yourself have injuries that will never heal... here, you're other is called Rudy. I am known as Fal. Pike... or Gryz, as you know him, lost an arm. Raja died a year ago from natural causes. Hahn, called Hanou here, is... well, completely different after Saya's death. Rein, the one you call Rune, has become blind, but still able to fight. Rena and Forn (Demi and Wren) have decided to stay until the Profound Darkness is gone, but... the Profound Darkness is nothing now, compared to Nega-Raigir." explains Fal. "Nega Raigir? What's that?" asks Chaz. "The one who created two more Profound Darknesses..." says Fal. "...and plunged the world into Darkness." says a familiar voice behind Chaz. He turns, seeing himself... but with black, wild hair and a scar across his face. "So you're Chaz?" he asks. Chaz nods."Yes. You must be Rudy." he says. Rudy says nothing, merelycharges, sword drawn. Chaz's blade flashes up in defense. "What? why are you...?" asksChaz. Rudy glares. "Shut up! Why... why is your would perfectly alright... why is mine reduced to this?" he yells at Chaz. They disengage, only to be hurled back together. "Tell me... Replica!" yells Rudy. The two face off for a second, then they both consensually attack one another.

NEXT EPISODE: An impossible battle! Slay or be slain!
Heroic_Chaz
Scorpius
Scorpius

Postby Heroic_Chaz » Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:49 pm

OPENING THEME: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jSNBodr7Nk

Chaz and Rudy fight across Dark Mile, battling as though they were mortal foes. Rudy seemed to have the edge in skill... but Chaz had more strong will. They were the same in all ways except personality. "Why are you fighting me?! I want to help your world out!" yells chaz. "That's not the point, replica! I've lost everything. No one can help. It's over." replies Rudy. Then he plants his sword in the ground, his palm facing Chaz... then, both palms are doing so. Chaz gasps, and Rika and Fal both rush to stop what they know is coming. "All my hate... all my rage... will engulf you!" yells Rudy. "Rudy, stop! Megid will wipe out everyone and everything here! This isn't you!" yells Fal. Rudy hesitates, then the ominous power around him fades. "Fine. I'm going back to the base, Fal. Follow shortly." he orders. "And... them?" asks Fal, motioning towards Chaz and Rika. "...Let them do as they please. I don't care if they come or not. I'll never accept them as true allies." says Rudy, walking off towards the east. Fal sighs. "I am sorry, Chaz. Ever since the battle with the Profound Darkness failed, he's been different. If only Ryre were still alive..." she says. "Ryre? you mean... Alys?" asks Chaz. Fal nods solemnly. "Yes. In any case, come. Rudy will seem cold at first, but you'll get used to it. Trust me." says Fal with a weak smile, following after Fal. "LEt's go, Chaz. If we're with them, we have a better chance at finding the others later on down the road." says Rika, walking up alongside Fal. Chaz closes his eyes, then follows.

"Damn... they've met so soon. Looks like I have no choice but to end this once and for all. Dark Force V, go and greet our visitors. Let's see who will win? Two heroes and two artificial beings... or the most perfect Dark Force yet..." purrs the man with Red hair. "Prepare... 'hero'... heheheh..." he chuckles. "Because I, Nega Raigir, shall be your next foe should the fifth fail!" he says with a twisted, sick grin.

NEXT EPISODE: The perfect Dark Force?! Nega Raigir's intentions!
Heroic_Chaz
Scorpius
Scorpius

Postby Heroic_Chaz » Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:55 pm

As Chaz, Rudy, Fal, and Rika walk toward where Zema was, the air seems to distort around them. Rudy draws his sword. "Dammit... another one." he mutters. Chaz stops in his tracks. "Another what?" he asks. "Antoher Dark Force." says Fal, readying her claws warily. "That's what this... feeling is?" asks Rika, shivering. "It feels strogner than any of the others! It's amazing... and terrifying!" says Chaz. "Stay back, Replica. You'll only get in my way in your delibated state." says Rudy. "Stop calling me a replica!" yells Chaz. but as his sentence ended, a defeaning roar of an explosion is seen and heard, and A Dark Force thunders from the low, pitch-dark clouds. It roars, revealing its terrible maw of sharp fangs. It's corroded, mottled black skin hangs in sinewy strings across its body. Rudy and Fal rush into battle. The following battle was indescribable. Rudy was even more skilled than what he had shown Chaz... more skilled by a wide margin! It was like every stroke of his blade was a Megid attack in its own respect. and Fal's claws were a blur of death across the beast. Despite their incredibly effective efforts, it took a long while to fell the Dark Force. It desintegrates, roaring in agony. Rudy and Fal stagger from the scene, panting from their efforts. "that was... what was that?!" ask Chaz, mesmerized. "That was nothing, compared to me!" answers a voice only Rudy and Fal recognized. "No, it's..." says Fal. "Nega Raigir!" yells Rudy. Despite his tiredness, he rushes at his foe. Nega Raigir doesn't even move as Rudy's blade is pushed through him with obsene ease. Raigir glances down at the blade potruding from him. He smirks and places a palm on Rudy's stunned chest and sends a pulse of power at him. Rudy goes flying back several yards with a loud cry of pain. "Gaaah!" Raigir laughs at the sound, then he looks down at the sword again, tutting. "Oh my. Unpleasant." he sighs. Chaz steps forward, bereft of fear. "Why... why are you doing this to the world, Raigir?!" he demands. "Why? I love seeing decay. I love seeing my dark children devour the world. I love hearing the cries of pain caused by the millions of damned souls I have yet to reap!" says Raigir darkly. "And Chaz, yours is next. Followed by your dimension. I will... consume everything!" declares Raigir with a yell. The cloak around him flares out, and his eyes glow pure white. "You can't stop me. Get ready to die!" he yells.

NEXT EPISODE: Raigir's power! An unstoppable foe?
Heroic_Chaz
Scorpius
Scorpius

Postby Heroic_Chaz » Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:00 pm

Chaz draws his sword and grimaces. The sheer power emanating from Raigir was unbearable in its own respect. It was as if knives were trying in earnest to pierce Chaz, but never quite punctured him. Rika was obviously feeling the same dark prssure, as evidenced by her constant involuntary tremors. Fal growls out a low curse Chaz could not here before looking back at Chaz and Rika. "Take Rudy and run, you two!" she says. "No! You won't be able to beat him!" says Rika. "Don't worry, I'll run when things get bad, now go!" yells Fal, turning to Raigir. Chaz takes Rika's hand, jerking her to life as he starts to run. He stops to lift the uncocncious Rudy and then he looks back at Fal before taking off towards Zema. Raigir chuckles coldly. "I may not be able to approach Zema as it is, but I assure you that one day I won't have to... but how sweet of you to act as a sacrifice!" says Raigir. "I won't die without a fight!" says Fal fierecely. "So be it. Goodbye, Fal. You were amusing, for a time." says Raigir, rushing at her. It was over in less than a second. Fal's life was extinguished just as Chaz, Rika and Rudy enter Zema. Raigir's overwhelming presence fades soon after. The few warrior-villagers left approach the group. "Fal... where's Fal?" asks an old, haggard man. It was Holt. "She's..." mutters Chaz, looking out at the distance, which was empty where Fal once was. "No... not Rika, too." whispers holt. "Bring Rudy to the inn. We all need to talk when he comes to. Chaz and Rika, you two come with me." says Holt with complete command. Villagers take Rudy from Chaz, and as they follow Holt they realize jsut why Raigir would not approach. the moutain where SEED once was had been heavily fortified, lined with cannons of every type... the most notable of which was, near the very top, the Posibolt used by Forn... but was it extracted from Forn, or newly-made? It didn't matter. The group soon arrives at the newly-remade tunnel of Zema in Birth Valley. After some walking, they arrive at what appeared to be an assembly room. Everyone was there. Pike, Rein, Hanou, Rena, Forn and Sela. "we have much to discuss." says Holt darkly.

NEXT EPIDOSDE: The assembly begins! That which can't be returned!
Heroic_Chaz
Scorpius
Scorpius

Postby Heroic_Chaz » Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:25 pm

Several minutes later, Chaz was done explaining the events that had led up to that point. "I don't know why, but I feel like I have to help you all. Especially after Fal's death... it was my fault for being here in the first place." says Chaz, looking down. "Chaz..." whispers Rika with a small frown. Hanou walks to Chaz and scowls. "What are you, stupid? Rudy's nothing like you. You have no confidence or anything! It is sad that Fal died... but at the rate we're going, it would've happened anyway. With you here, at least we have an inkling of a chance. Don't forget Fal's sacrifice. Vow to get stronge rbecause of it. To protect Rika... to protect everyone!" yells Hanou, gripping Chaz by his collar. Chaz was shocked, then he smiles sadly. "You're right. Fal's not coming back, but I can at least assure that no one else dies. I pormise to fight my hardest, until I die!" says Chaz. Hanou smirks, satisfied. "I'll hold you to it." he says. Just then, a villager bursts in. "General Holt, Rudy's gone!" he yells. "What? Where?" demands Holt. "We do not know. He just left, yelling something about avenging Fal." says the villager. Everyone in the room goes silent until Holt speaks. "We need to retrieve him." he says quietly. With that, everyone heads out.

Meanwhile, Rudy rides a high-speed cruiser towards the seemingly impervious tower of Raigir. He would be there soon. And then he'd die and join Fal. But not before killing Raigir.

NEXT EPISODE: A rescue attempt and an unforgivable betrayal!
Heroic_Chaz
Scorpius
Scorpius

Postby thriwren » Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:30 am

Sensi Wren sez: Is there any more, Locust? I find this to be interesting. HA!
Thriwren - Lvl 140 - Fortegunner lvl 20
thriwren
King Rappy
King Rappy

Postby Heroic_Chaz » Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:52 pm

Geez. jsut like Elvis. People only care when this thing's dead. Okay, okay, here's some more.

Rudy glares up at the Tower Raigir. "Fal..." he whispers quietly. "I will avenge you." he vows, entering the tower. At once, he is ambushed by several DeathBearers. They charge with rage rather than skill. Rudy barely looks at them. "Megid." he says boredly. A deafening explosion tears through the large beasts, each of them dying in an instant. "You cannot escape, Raigir! Come on out!" yells Rudy. Raigir, surprisingly, DOES appear. "Hello, Rudy." says Raigir in a welcoming tone. "Raigir! I'll never forgive you!" yells Rudy. "I never asked you to. But you did do what I've waited for. Now, your reward is power... for merely walking in the door!" says Raigir, raising one hand. A ripple of dark power is felt... and suddenly, the massive room is filled with what could have been hundreds of Dark Forces. "Behold, Chaz.. the fruit of 3 years of rasing an army! the reason you've not died yet! And now, your reward is this!" yells Raigir. "What? Death? Go ahead." yells Chaz, charging. "But you're coming with me!" he yells. "Death... no, no. foolish boy. Much worse." says Raigir. The Dark Forces suddenly dissolve into Dark Mists, then they cover Rudy. Nothing is heard but an enormous buzzing as the Dark Mist engulfs Rudy... the Mist growing smaller and smaller... then only Rudy stood there. He was paler now, his clothes all black, the plated parts blood red. "I... feel it." says Rudy in a mix of his own voice and that of Dark Force's. "I can feel... the power!" he roars. Raigir smiles. "Of course. And now, all that power is yours, to be directed by me... Rudy-Negaris!"

NEXT EPISODE: The rescue team arrives, fighting the old friend!
Heroic_Chaz
Scorpius
Scorpius

Postby Heroic_Chaz » Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:57 pm

((OOPS: I realized that in my last post, "Rudy" is replaced with "Chaz" at some points... I might fix those, should I get the time to do so.))

Chaz and the others arrive at Raigir's tower, seeing slain monsters strwen all over. "Rudy has passed through here." says Hanou, looking up at the tower, whose top was not visible. "To think he's been here already... and killed all of these. Could he still be alright?" asks Rika from beside Chaz. Forn looks at the tower. "I sense life forms within. Perhaps Rudy is still alive." he says. "Then why are we just standing here? Let's go!" says Chaz. The group nods, heading in. At first, it was all dark, then torches light along the walls. Raigir was standing there, smirking. "Hello, you fools. You've come, baited by your hero!" he taunts. "Where's Rudy?" demands Pike, his axe drawn. "No need to shout, creature. He's right here." says Raigir. He steps to one side, revealing Rudy, who was behind him. Rudy was on one knee, eyes closed. When his eyes open, they were all black, even where the whites should have been. He smirks darkly. "Rudy...?" asks Rena, immediately sensing something different. Forn's eyes flash. "Get down, everyone!" he yells. The order is followed immediately. Hanou drops slightly later... by a fraction of a second... and his elbow, which was slightly above his head as he dropped, was stripped of the uppermost layer of skin. "Augh!!!" he yells, gripping the bleeding wound. "That was... Airslash?! Why did he use that on us?" asks Sela, shocked. Forn inspects Rudy more closely. "This should not be possible, but I sense the power of multiple Dark Forces inside of him!" he says, gritting his teeth in confusion. Everyone stands again. "What? Want some more?" taunts Rudy. "What the hell do you think you're doing?!" yells Rein, starting to glow. "Only what I've been created to do, Rein! You can't change my true nature as Raigir did." says Rudy. "No... but I can try." says Rein. Rudy laughs and rushes at Rein. "LEave him to me." says Rein tot he others as he runs at Rudy. The two meet in the center of the room, a distortion of air rippling around them as they clash, then disconnect. Despite only using a staff, Rein was holding his own against the sacred elsydeon. "you can't do this forever, Rein!" says Rudy as they battle. "Nor can you, Rudy... I trusted you. I thought you were strogner than this! HAs Fal's death really changed you this much? You're not the same person any more!" yells Rein during a swordlock. Rudy smirks. "I am who I've always been. This is my true nature... darkness, everlasting, its endless power coursing through me!" yells Rudy. "So be it. I warned you... I never thought I'd have to kill you." says Rein solemnly. "You kill me? Well I'm not going to hold back this time!" says Rudy. "I know. I won't either." says Rein as they disengage. The two become blurs, shootign aorund the room, casting as much as hand-to-hand combat. Soon, though, they both stand apart, breathing heavily. "Chaz... take everyone and run." says Rein quietly to Chaz as Rudy starts walking towards them to continue. "Rein? Why?" asks Chaz. "Just go. All of you." he says. Chaz nods, and he herds everyone out, Sela last of all... and she stops, looking back at Rein. "Rein... be safe." she says before heading out. "Sorry. I can't do that." he says after Sela was out of earshot. Rein glows more fiercely. "Rudy... preapre to taste a spell that makes Megid look like Child's play!" says Rein. He spins his staff quickly. "Holy Light, passed down through the generations, shine your glory upon this corrupted soul..." says Rein. Raigir was the only one there that seemed to know what Rein was doing. "Rudy...! Kill him, now!" he yells. Rudy growls and charges, preparing to use Rayblade. "Nei's Admonishment!" yells Rein. As Chaz's party rides away, a pale blue light is seen in the distance, followed shortly by a blast of wind from the expolsion far off... then the sound, a dull sound like a giant torrent of water falling from a high cliff. Then silence. "Rein..." mutters Chaz. Because of him, a second hero from this world was dead.

Rudy stands alone in the midst of the rubble that was once Raigir's tower. He breathes heavily, the barrier he erected with all of his power finally fading. He falls to his hands and kness, vomiting blood from the damage the attack still did. Then he glances up. Rein was gone... Raigir was gravely hurt. His power had failed. Rudy stands, walking, or limping, rather, to Raigir. The once almighty godlike man was now all too human, breathing shallowly and looking at Rudy with desperate eyes. "H....help... me..." he rasps. Rudy wordless buries his sword into his former master, leeching his remaining power. "You are no longer deserving of controlling my power. MY time has come." says Rudy. He sheathes his sword. It was no longer the Elsydeon... it was now the Sword of the Shade. "Soon... all will be nothing." he vows.

NEXT EPISODE: The heroes of the light dimension appear! Plans reformed!

Thus ends part One.
Heroic_Chaz
Scorpius
Scorpius

Postby Zucca » Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:49 pm

Heroic_Chaz wrote:As Chaz, Rudy, Fal, and Rika...
Isn't Fal and Rike the same person?
I am NaN!
Zucca
Neifirst
Neifirst

Postby Heroic_Chaz » Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:36 pm

Zucca wrote:
Heroic_Chaz wrote:As Chaz, Rudy, Fal, and Rika...
Isn't Fal and Rike the same person?
Yes, that's the point. They're alternate dimension versions, if you've been reading. Fal is also the japense version name of Rika, whereas Rudy is the japanese version of Chaz. That's why they're named such.
Heroic_Chaz
Scorpius
Scorpius

Postby Dr_Odin » Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:37 pm

Good read Heroicchaz! keep it going!!!!!!!!!! 8)
Dr_Odin
Blastoid
Blastoid

Next

Return to Fan stuff