Phantasy Star III Script: Hackable

Discuss/post fan stuff (images, fictions, games...)

Phantasy Star III Script: Hackable

Postby Edge » Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:07 pm

I've figured it out!! Now, the rom hack I originally had planned is already complete, so at this point it is sheer script base editing...

Keep in mind my rom hack DOES NOT support the marriage of Maia... IF people really enjoy this hack, and it is successful, I WILL make a copy specifically for marrying Maia, and Ayn's quest.

To explain why, I feel that the endings of Nial's children are more entwined with the ACTUAL Phantasy Star Time line we had all researched and made before... This hack SPECIFICALLY is for Aron, however, Adan shouldn't cause trouble in the selection as far as shops and equipment is involved...

SO NOW, based on that, feel free to hit me with ideas, story, and theories of Phantasy Star III and I will use your suggestions, and we will have an UNDERSTANDABLE copy of Phantasy Star III :)
I've traveled back in time... 300 years... Just to call you a "Cracker"!
Edge
Scorpius
Scorpius

Postby Edge » Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:26 pm

Well, Hughes Johnson, creator of Aridia has offered to let me use a "development build that might be a little flaky" to finish this rom hack... This enables me to break free from the Hex Editor and more suitably release a solid rom patch for Phantasy Star III... How exciting!
I've traveled back in time... 300 years... Just to call you a "Cracker"!
Edge
Scorpius
Scorpius

Postby rodrigo » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:11 am

good job!
rodrigo
Blastoid
Blastoid

Return to Fan stuff