Phantasy Star: Dissidia ~Updated 11/28/10~

Discuss/post fan stuff (images, fictions, games...)

Postby Drake Reaver » Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:43 pm

Due to an imbalance of heroes and villains, I decided to place Laya as a villain. o3o FOR NOW...
Chaos.... suits me just fine!
Drake Reaver
Locusta
Locusta

Postby Black Sword » Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:47 pm

J'proteste! Laya's not a villain! If you need more villains, pop in Medusa from PSI and Gy-Laguiah from PSIV.
Black Sword
King Rappy
King Rappy

Postby Drake Reaver » Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:50 pm

I'm not familiar with PS3's story! I gleaned that Orakio and Laya were lovers at one point... I think?! I never got past Gen 2 on either story. X_X
Drake Reaver
Locusta
Locusta

Postby Black Sword » Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:53 pm

...er, oh, boy. Toss in Rulakir on the villains side. He's basically Dark Force's human avatar in PSIII. Like Zio, only with 1,000 more years of life and dark magic.
Black Sword
King Rappy
King Rappy

Postby Drake Reaver » Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:54 pm

Okay, I'll move Laya back to the good side then... would you mind giving me a vague description of him other than he kind of reminds me of Kefka...? I saw him in the PS3 Boss List.... >.>
Drake Reaver
Locusta
Locusta

Postby Black Sword » Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:02 pm

Rulakir is Orakio's younger twin brother. They're fraternal twins. Rulakir lost his entire family during the Devastation War between Orakio and Laya, excluding his twin Orakio and Orakio's son. Hatred of Laya converted him to Dark Force's side, and he became the Alisa III's Zio, only with much more authority. Orakio and Laya eventually sealed him into the Terminus dome, where he lived with an army of evil followers that would make any dark priest jealous. Hatred kept him alive for 1,000 years, and the seal Orakio and Laya put on Dark Force didn't stop Dark Force's power from flowing into Rulakir during that time. Since he didn't die like Lassic or Zio, that means he's probably the most powerful human to ever follow Dark Force.

Deep down, though, he hates Dark Force, since the evil god killed his family. He may obey his dark master, but he'd like nothing better than for it to be destroyed.
Black Sword
King Rappy
King Rappy

Postby Drake Reaver » Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:05 pm

Oh, sweet... perhaps at one point he can play the good guy, like Golbez does in Dissidia... >.>

I'll add him up right away!
Drake Reaver
Locusta
Locusta

Postby HTD » Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:21 pm

Let's try working out Rivals..

Light Vs Dark

Alis Landale Lashiec
Rolf Earth Man
Nei NeiFirst
Ayn Lune
Mieu Siren
Alys Zio

Ah.. while doing this I just hit upon a problem, unlike Final Fantasy; We have a constant main bad guy, Dark Force... So it is difficult to create match ups that could be considered rivalries.

You don't want every character ever made featured while at the same time you need to balance who is important etc..
HTD
Blastoid
Blastoid

Postby Drake Reaver » Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:24 pm

Yeah like I said.. I need the kinks all worked out before I begin the actual fanfic. This is really helping! :3
Drake Reaver
Locusta
Locusta

Postby Black Sword » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:18 pm

@HTD

You mean Siren for Ayn, I suspect.

Ayn vs Siren
Nial vs Lune

Though they're not listed.

Mix things up a bit, too. Orakio vs Laya is canon, for example.
Black Sword
King Rappy
King Rappy

Postby BenoitRen » Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:29 pm

I like Ryan. The problem is that not much is known about him. He's a Layan who leads a group of rebels against Lune. Why? It's never said. Everything else is conjecture, mostly based on his possession of the Twin's Ruby, which is owned by Thea in Ayn's generation.
Get Xenoblade Chronicles!
BenoitRen

Postby Drake Reaver » Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:11 pm

"I am Ryan! I don't like Lune!"

"Why?"

"I'm Ryan, b***h! I don't need a reason!"

And yes, I was planning a battle between Laya and Orakio near the start... at some points, some characters might change sides. Like, maybe Zio will remember Dark Force betraying him and turn against him at some point?
Drake Reaver
Locusta
Locusta

Postby HTD » Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:33 am

Drake Reaver wrote:"I am Ryan! I don't like Lune!"

"Why?"

And yes, I was planning a battle between Laya and Orakio near the start... at some points, some characters might change sides. Like, maybe Zio will remember Dark Force betraying him and turn against him at some point?

Zio wouldn't do that.
He is more likely to destroy everyone and everything before siding with the forces of good. Imo any way.
HTD
Blastoid
Blastoid

Postby Black Sword » Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:28 am

HTD wrote:
Drake Reaver wrote:"I am Ryan! I don't like Lune!"

"Why?"

Zio wouldn't do that.
He is more likely to destroy everyone and everything before siding with the forces of good. Imo any way.

Second HTD. You can't escape Dark Force once you swear to him, and the goodies ain't joining him for any reason. Being manipulated is another matter.
Black Sword
King Rappy
King Rappy

Postby Drake Reaver » Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:59 pm

True. But without any internal strife, there would be no fun. X3
Drake Reaver
Locusta
Locusta

PreviousNext

Return to Fan stuff