The anime series you just can´t stand?

Any discussions related to anime/manga that you wish to share, or curious to know

Postby Isaha78Namso » Tue Mar 08, 2005 9:40 pm

All right this is an easy one and please don’t tell me if I spelled them wrong. I don’t watch these for a reason after all.<p>The top 5 on my list that can be seen by any one with a cable hook up.<p>5. Super Milchan.<br>4. Shinzo.<br>3. Mew Mew Power<br>2. Magical Shopping Arcade<br>1. Any thing resembling pokemon.<br>
Isaha78Namso

Postby Arkhan » Thu Mar 10, 2005 3:43 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by HuBBsDoctor</i><p>All anime shows based on card battles(card capturer sakura, yu-gi-oh, etc) and pokemon ripoffs. Oh and that POS bayblade.<p>Other things that get on my nerves. Anime freaks who think they are so into anime that they have to remember useless names of the "japanese" voice actors. Where in the hell in life will knowing that get you? Maybe a non-paying job at some online anime site but tahts it.<br></blockquote><p>You just described the shmucks at my school. They only watch whats on C4t700n n37w0rk. And this makes them think theyre 1337.....you have to be a gamer, ...and a damn good one, to be 1337.........they cant even beat Link to the Past, on the GBA remake.......cmon wtf? That is r not 1337 ...lol...........they think theyre RPers too because its the new trendy thing to do.............oh man was I laughing when I brought my 1st ed. books to school to loan to a friend, and theyre all like ..."D&D? ...Old?!...*brain meltdown*" They like cried because they werent into it from the start or something? ....morons....all of them..........they cant even be nerds, thats how bad they suck lol......they memorize all the voice actor names too..........its like "Yeah man!!! Hikari Kojimikawa is a 1337 voice actor shes so hot........i just kinda go "Yeah that chick that does *insert character* is pretty cool....".....god its awful .....<p>Oh, and yes any anime w/ those das uber powerful heros is annoying........*DBZ*.......crapola.<p>Cartoon Network pwn3d on some anime back when they had the original 5 hour midnight run w/ Voltron and crap....you could watch that and during commercials or a show you didnt like (DBZ, powerpuff girls....), you could switch to the Sci-Fi channel and watch something too, like Dominion tank police, or somethin'....it was awesome. Now they suck.<br>
Arkhan

Postby DeRolLe » Fri Mar 11, 2005 1:53 pm

All of those new yaoie (i think thats the way its spelled) animes like Naruto !@#$
DeRolLe

Postby Arkhan » Fri Mar 11, 2005 4:11 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by DeRolLe</i><p>All of those new yaoie (i think thats the way its spelled) animes like Naruto !@#$ <br></blockquote><p>*barf* :-D Lol
Arkhan

Postby Lassic's Chllun » Fri Mar 18, 2005 8:07 pm

I absolutely could not stand DBZ. At first it was interesting, but it just became a crappy repetitive circle in the end, with twenty volumes to conclude a single battle *cough Goku-Frieza cough*
Lassic's Chllun

Postby ashitaka » Fri Mar 18, 2005 8:24 pm

<blockquote>All right this is an easy one and please don’t tell me if I spelled them wrong. I don’t watch these for a reason after all. <br>The top 5 on my list that can be seen by any one with a cable hook up. (edit)<br>3. Mew Mew Power </blockquote> <br>Isaha78Namso....how can of make fun of tokyo mew mew? you are a baka and deserve to have been smacked with a wet ham ......anyway eh..I think that some of the worse animes would be all the db series(db,dbz,dbgt) where crap, ...oh i dont know if this is considered anime but Code Lyoko kinda stunk >_<<br><p>[size=small][Edit by ashitaka on [TIME]1111177558[/TIME]][/size]
ashitaka

Postby Tails99 » Sat Mar 19, 2005 2:16 am

:offtopic: Now this coversation is getting a bit off topic.
Tails99

Postby Arkhan » Sat Mar 19, 2005 2:50 am

Tokyo Mew Mew was amazing I laughed so much while readin; that. It was fun enough. A little dopey, but still neat.
Arkhan

Postby Etra McGarl » Sat Mar 19, 2005 3:40 am

I agree Mew mew power kicks Arse :D I love mini mew :D<p>although i've only seen 3 episodes, but its enough to gain my liking :D
Etra McGarl

Postby ashitaka » Sat Mar 19, 2005 3:58 am

ah shu! tails99 has a point please stick to the topic and im sorry for leaveing it....somewhat(its not about which you like its about your least >< gdi)
ashitaka

Postby Damien 1234 » Sat Mar 19, 2005 8:43 pm

More than likely, after saying this people are going to yell at me on how wrong I am, like the last web site I went to, but I absolutely hate Dragon Ball Z/GT, it's completely boring, and it takes 3 and a half episodes for them to throw a punch, all they do is A.) power up, or B.) talk about what they are about to do.
Damien 1234

Postby Etra McGarl » Sat Mar 19, 2005 10:20 pm

HAHAHA thats what makes it entertaining :p you can watch it and mock them. :p<p>Ohh update on my can't stand list, and i know i'm getting hurt for this.....Ghost in the shell, i can't watch it i get bored with it intirelly ro fast and i think the story line is obscured and confuseing.......which might be why people like it, welp hit me now* holds hands up and waves them vigiourisly*
Etra McGarl

Postby Malakai » Mon Mar 21, 2005 5:40 pm

To return to the topic, I dislike most anime. Mine would be a very short list of anime that I can stand.
Malakai

Postby smam » Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:01 am

I don't think there's really an anime that I'm annoyed by. But hmm... it used to be Card Captor Sakura, but I'm watching that right now and I like it. XD Umm... probably Gundam Wing. I know, I know! I'm sorry. XD I'm not saying it's bad, because it's not. It has a wonderful story line and the characters are awesome, but I just can't get into it for the life of me. I tried, I really did! XD
smam

Postby Lassic's Chllun » Wed Mar 23, 2005 4:43 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by ghost_stalker</i><p>Do you like excel saga?<br></blockquote><p>Ha! Ha! EEEEEEEEEEEXCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL!<p>Woo-hoo! I love Excel! And Mince! And Il Pilazzo <p>YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!<p>On a completely unrelated note:<br>Post 300 for me! YAY!
Lassic's Chllun

PreviousNext

Return to Anime / Manga