This week's episode

Any discussions related to anime/manga that you wish to share, or curious to know

This week's episode

Postby Lassic's Chllun » Sun Mar 27, 2005 5:15 pm

Did anybody watch Mew Mew Power last Saturday? My other thread dissappeared, so I set up another :D <br>I haven't seen the last two episodes, can somebody fill me in?<br>Thanks in advance :D <p>
Lassic's Chllun

This week's episode

Postby Etra McGarl » Mon Mar 28, 2005 3:08 am

Ok, i'll fill you in, Zoey Joined the Gym team * after revealer he secret powers not in cat form, trying to dodge a truck* She was Kawaii in a gymest suit XD And the hole episode she was trying to impress mark without useing her powers in the gym team, in the end the elfy bad dude who kissed her*don't remeber his name* Predacited an seal and da mew mew released, Basically the jeist of last saturdays episode :D<p>Bridgets Awsome XD XD XD XD
Etra McGarl

This week's episode

Postby Lassic's Chllun » Mon Mar 28, 2005 3:21 pm

Okay...Zoey joins gym team(wish I saw that)...tries to impress Mark...Dren makes a seal predacite...Zoey defeats it and Bridget is still awesome...got it. So they haven't found numbers four or five yet? :( The wolf chick is incredibly hot (@)
Lassic's Chllun

This week's episode

Postby Etra McGarl » Tue Mar 29, 2005 3:03 am

Nope, no Members 4 or 5 yet just the first three, and of coarse bridgets still awsome.:D :D :D (@)
Etra McGarl

This week's episode

Postby Lassic's Chllun » Tue Mar 29, 2005 1:49 pm

Dunno, maybe if she did something about those glasses, and her hair....she's too nerdy for me.
Lassic's Chllun

This week's episode

Postby KexMex » Tue Mar 29, 2005 1:57 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Lassic's Chllun</i><p>Dunno, maybe if she did something about those glasses, and her hair....she's too nerdy for me.<br></blockquote><p>I think that look is cute... (@)
KexMex

This week's episode

Postby LegoMuskCat » Tue Mar 29, 2005 4:47 pm

This show's addicting...I'm hooked! :)<br>Can guys you tell me who's who? I know who Zoey is...but who are the others...? :?<p>BTW, I've only seen the one last Saturday...none of the others yet.
LegoMuskCat

This week's episode

Postby Lassic's Chllun » Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:21 pm

Okay, here ya go<p>The one with the blue hair is Corina. She's a snob.<br>The muscular blonde is Elliot, a jerk.<br>The one with the long ponytail is Wesley, the nice guy.<br>The one with the green hair is Bridget, the nerd.<br>The one with the messy hair and nice sounding voice is Mark, Zoey's crush.<br>Mimi and Megan are Zoey's friends.<br>The elfen dude with the weird clothing is Dren, the bad guy who is working for a mysterious evil force.
Lassic's Chllun

This week's episode

Postby Etra McGarl » Mon Apr 11, 2005 2:49 am

I missed this weeks episode, care on filling me in Lassic? I saw from the preveiw that they get the monkey girl but, i wanna know what happened :p
Etra McGarl

This week's episode

Postby Tails99 » Mon Apr 11, 2005 3:58 am

Lassic, how are you watching this stuff? I can't find it on cable, so it can't be that.
Tails99

This week's episode

Postby Mage1 » Tue Apr 12, 2005 3:02 am

The show is some time on Saturday morning GMT-4 because of daylight's savings time effect.<br>But it appears the same time on the clock if you adjusted it.<p>The show is on:<p>Fox Box(channel 6 on cable)<br>And 25 on satellite.<p>On saturday and in the morning.<br>(Fox Box also has Kirby)<p>
Mage1

This week's episode

Postby Lassic's Chllun » Tue Apr 12, 2005 3:28 pm

One hand washes the other, eh Etra?<p>Okay, here you go.<p>Zoey buys groceries for Elliot, goes to the park. Sees an acrobatic street performer. Street performer performs for her. Asks for tip. Zoey gives her candy. Demands money. Gets aggravated and pulls inflatable shark out of a hat. Zoey grows ears and tail. Kikki chases Zoey around the park, asking her how to get ears and tail. Zoey gets angry and tells her to go home. Bridget finds her and helps her carry groceries home. Arriving at the Cafe, Zoey realizes Kikki is homeless. She goes to apologize. Finds Dren attempting to take her spirit. Transforms and runs away with Kikki. Finds Bridget and Corina. Tells Bridget to watch Kikki. Her and Corina attempt to fight a mutant lizard. Get whupped. Mini Mew sees Kikki's Mew Mew Mark (on her forehead). Gives her a Power Pendant. Kikki distracts the monster while Zoey hits her from behind. End of episode.<p>PS- I AM LC! NOT LASSIC!
Lassic's Chllun

This week's episode

Postby Strawberry » Thu Apr 14, 2005 1:53 pm

Everyone knows they love mewmew power<br>i have only 3 episodes on tape because of my <br>retarded vcr. zoey is totally awesome. asyou can see by my name :)
Strawberry

This week's episode

Postby Tails99 » Thu Apr 14, 2005 7:17 pm

Ok, if I can actually wake up before noon, I'll try to watch it.
Tails99

This week's episode

Postby Strawberry » Sat Apr 23, 2005 3:38 pm

this week's episode of ew mew power was really sad <br> but mini mew was so cute! oh and the battle sene rocked<br> !@#$
Strawberry

Next

Return to Anime / Manga