Your top 5 cutest anime girls.. And WHY

Any discussions related to anime/manga that you wish to share, or curious to know

Postby Starlight » Wed May 04, 2005 8:43 am

I'm not gay of course, but I think the top cutest girls in anime is:<p>-Mai Valentine<br>-Isis Ishtar<br>-Sailor Moon<br>-Sailor Venus<br>-Rika<br>
Starlight

Postby Kdude90 » Tue May 10, 2005 6:44 pm

Naru because she's hot<br>Sailor Moon because well...........because she's hot<br>Mew Zoey <br>ill get back 2 u later
Kdude90

Postby Isaha78Namso » Tue May 10, 2005 7:48 pm

Hey yousure about thouse Sailor Scouts? I mean they are under age where they not?
Isaha78Namso

Postby Lord Khyron » Wed May 11, 2005 2:54 am

Until the end of the Sailor Moon series.. ending at Episode 200 with Sailor Moon Stars..<br>
Lord Khyron

Postby iceman1977 » Sat Jun 25, 2005 4:22 pm

1.Rika:Phantasy Star IV<br>She has sexy red hair,those nice legs and horns oops i mean ears.LOL!<p>2.Miko Mido:La blue girl.She's has amazing supernatual abilities.<p>3.Sasami:Tenchi muyo.She's so damn cute and hot.<p>4.Amy(sailor mercury):I like short blue haired girls.<p>5.Chun-li:Street Fighter.Thick legs,nice butt,and she kicks high.
iceman1977

Postby iceman1977 » Sat Jun 25, 2005 4:24 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Isaha78Namso</i><p>Hey yousure about thouse Sailor Scouts? I mean they are under age where they not?<br></blockquote><p>Who cares its not about age,its about what we like.
iceman1977

Postby Xian Shade » Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:40 pm

Besides, considering the age they're supposed to be by the year it's supposed to be, I'd say they're older than most everyone here. :P<p>All I'm saying is I have a thing for blue-haired girls, though I would prefer Ami to Kyra anyday. :D
Xian Shade

Postby Lord Khyron » Wed Jul 27, 2005 1:48 am

Miko Mido? You just like her.. sexcraft skills.. <p>I've got a addendum,:<p>I've got to add Maya Natsume from Tenjou Tenge and Ayu from Kimi Ga. So my reordering shall be soon!
Lord Khyron

Previous

Return to Anime / Manga