Favorite Types of Mecha from any anime.

Any discussions related to anime/manga that you wish to share, or curious to know

Postby gm2987 » Thu Mar 24, 2005 3:22 am

I don't think Zaku's were in normal mainstreem Gundam Series,<p>I like the Zaku series period, all 4 types.<p>Also loving how Destiny looks from the few pictures I've seen (and we thought Freedom look like an angel XD)
gm2987

Postby Arkhan » Wed Mar 30, 2005 10:45 pm

Wanna know whats a sweet mech we all have over-looked? <p>Effin' Mega Man and Rush.....now theres a mech-team of doom and slayification.
Arkhan

Postby ill-intent » Thu Mar 31, 2005 1:26 am

<blockquote>I don't think Zaku's were in normal mainstreem Gundam Series,<p>I like the Zaku series period, all 4 types. </blockquote> <p>WHA???? The Zaku is the origin of ALL Gundam. It's the very first mecha ever appear in the entire Gundam show series. There are literally dozens of them. <br>
ill-intent

Postby Lord Khyron » Thu Mar 31, 2005 3:37 pm

Char had a modified Zaku! The Red one..<p>He was the RED comet.<p>You see them in Char's Counterattack Oo
Lord Khyron

Postby Malakai » Thu Mar 31, 2005 4:31 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Arkhan</i><p>Wanna know whats a sweet mech we all have over-looked? <p>Effin' Mega Man and Rush.....now theres a mech-team of doom and slayification.<br></blockquote><p>Don't forget Protoman, he's a bada$$ in and of himself.
Malakai

Postby Isaha78Namso » Sat Apr 23, 2005 10:52 pm

All right heres my list.<p>From Macross Pluse the YF-19 and YF-21<br>From Z.O.E. Idolo.<br>From Sakura wars the Kobu.<br>From Roujin Z the bed.<br>Any thing from the Gundum universe<br>And from this site http://www.sakakibara-kikai.co.jp/index.htm the first mech made by man.<br>
Isaha78Namso

Previous

Return to Anime / Manga