Favorite Types of Mecha from any anime.

Any discussions related to anime/manga that you wish to share, or curious to know

Postby Arkhan » Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:44 am

Im all about the Veritechs, Knight Saber power armor (Bubble Gum Crisis), Bonaparte from Dominion, .....and the pilot....mwhahaha<p>hmmm what else...<p>The Eva Units (I fantasize about piloting one in my 16 year old, overly active imagination...mwahahaaaahahahha)<br>Anything from Patlabor<br>The fighttech armor from MD Geist is rockin' too....<br>Transformers! I ...think that was an anime in the 80s I dont even remember aside from it being sweet.<br>I probably left out one of my favorites, im a moron.<p>Off the topic of anime though, what about the vertical tanks in Steel Battalion? Or the 'mechs in Rifts, or Star Siege, OR OR OR ORRRRR ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Lego robots.......:) How can you not like those? The little flashlight lazers, the swivel heads, and neon orange deflector shields, :) I like all robots haha.
Arkhan

Postby Tekno-Crystal » Thu Mar 17, 2005 1:27 am

Blade's armour from Tekkaman Blade was great, other then that I'd have to go with Escaflowne from...Escaflowne, and Freedom from Gundam Seed.<p>If you count Alters from Scryed as mecha then I think Kazuma's Shell Bullet looks wicked too, and I like how it covers part of his face as well as his entire right arm.
Tekno-Crystal

Postby Lord Khyron » Thu Mar 17, 2005 3:08 am

The Apocalypse from Starsiege, and premiered in Earthsiege 1 and 2..<p>How can you go wrong with a walking tank capable of firing 4 2500 gigawatt Electron Flux whips at once?<p>Or even 4 3000 gigawatt Plasma Cannons..<p>Ultimate overkill firepower. ^^
Lord Khyron

Postby ROMeo » Thu Mar 17, 2005 4:36 am

My favorite type will always be power armor, I just love 'em, ever since Ironman I have been a fan (not an anime but meh). :)
ROMeo

Postby Lassic's Chllun » Thu Mar 17, 2005 4:47 pm

Okay...Matt, no necroing threads. Lucky for you, nobody seems to mond, but DONT DO IT.<br>And while this thread is necroed, I cast my vote for Gundam Rose.
Lassic's Chllun

Postby ashitaka » Thu Mar 17, 2005 5:08 pm

:? did I do something wrong already? (again) eh whats necroing if you dont mind me asking Lassic-san? :?
ashitaka

Postby Lassic's Chllun » Thu Mar 17, 2005 7:42 pm

Necroing is the art of reviving long-dead threads. Like Arkhan has done. People will not like you for it, so don't do it. :) (and this is not to say that we don't like Arkhan, before you get offended. I needed an example.)<p>[size=small][Edit by Lassic's Chllun on [TIME]1111093374[/TIME]][/size]<br><p>[size=small][Edit by Lassic's Chllun on [TIME]1111093384[/TIME]][/size]
Lassic's Chllun

Postby Lord Khyron » Thu Mar 17, 2005 10:54 pm

The problem is..<p>Do you make a new topic, wasting a forum topic to say what has already been said?<p>Or do you revive a old topic?<p>I didn't see forum rules against Necroing..<p>So maybe reviving is better than a new topic?
Lord Khyron

Postby ashitaka » Thu Mar 17, 2005 11:00 pm

:D i agree besides is it my fault im a bit dimwitted and didn't notice it was about a year since someone posted?.......
ashitaka

Postby Arkhan » Tue Mar 22, 2005 4:59 am

Whats the difference? ....some people get to effin' picky about forums, a thread is a thread who cares how old it is....conversations can still continue right? No reason to "not be liked"...if someone doesnt like someone because they post on an old thread...ill question the dislikers mentality.<p>Oh, and Starseige/Earthseige 'mechs are beyond orgasmic.<br>
Arkhan

Postby HuBBsDoctor » Tue Mar 22, 2005 6:51 pm

You seem to forget a small dreamcast title called Tech Romancer! Much better than Super robot wars!
HuBBsDoctor

Postby Arkhan » Wed Mar 23, 2005 6:45 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by HuBBsDoctor</i><p>You seem to forget a small dreamcast title called Tech Romancer! Much better than Super robot wars!<br></blockquote><br>I KNEW I forgot something, ....and I was just playing that game last night haha. It is perfection.
Arkhan

Postby gm2987 » Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:18 pm

Freedom from Gundam SEED, Zaku Class MS from Gundam SEED Destiny.
gm2987

Postby Tekno-Crystal » Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:39 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by gm2987</i><p>Freedom from Gundam SEED, Zaku Class MS from Gundam SEED Destiny.<br></blockquote><p>Which Zaku? There are like 4 different types.
Tekno-Crystal

Postby Lord Khyron » Thu Mar 24, 2005 1:29 am

Char's Zaku! <p>Anyways, Tech Romancer rocks o.o I like the female robot.. And the Veritech ripoff.
Lord Khyron

PreviousNext

Return to Anime / Manga