How about Robin?

Any discussions related to anime/manga that you wish to share, or curious to know

How about Robin?

Postby Lord Khyron » Wed Mar 24, 2004 3:18 am

[color=]How about that Witch Hunter Robin? Anyone like it?<p>I for one think it's awesome. The dark gothic atmosphere makes it seem WAI![/color]
Lord Khyron

How about Robin?

Postby Siren » Wed Mar 24, 2004 11:07 pm

Hmmm, I've heard of Robin, but sadly, none of the channels I have has anime on it and there are no stores to buy anime and manga from, except for Shonen Jump.
Siren

How about Robin?

Postby Etra McGarl » Thu Mar 25, 2004 4:06 am

I've seen Witch hunter robin but never really got the nak of it. It seems really neat but i've hardlly seen it and yes i to think the atmosphere is pretty cool.
Etra McGarl

How about Robin?

Postby Lord Khyron » Mon Mar 29, 2004 5:27 pm

It's intriguing because she must wear glasses to use her powers. Apparently each use ruins her eyesight even more.<p>Will she eventually become completely blind? It's a good question..
Lord Khyron

How about Robin?

Postby zoothe » Thu Apr 08, 2004 4:06 am

I got the first dvd but have yet to buy the two that have been released since. They're kind of expensive.
zoothe

How about Robin?

Postby Demon Child » Fri Apr 30, 2004 6:07 am

It was a good show. I stopped watching it after the first 10 or so episodes. I think the part that i loved the most was the fire. ^.^ I just love fire. Anyone else love watching it burn or lighting stuff up.<br>Back to the thought of the show. It was interesting and fun to watch.
Demon Child

How about Robin?

Postby zoothe » Sat May 01, 2004 2:16 am

I like the opening song.
zoothe

How about Robin?

Postby ill-intent » Sun May 02, 2004 2:34 am

There was plans to do a north american live action remake.....(for those who care or want to grumble about something)<p>http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/art-main.html?2004-04/06/17.00.sfc
ill-intent

How about Robin?

Postby Demon Child » Sun May 02, 2004 3:04 am

:( remakes suck more often then not and to have it a live action when the original was an anime is even worse<p>and if that link was for information on that its not there<br><p>[size=small][Edit by Demon Child on [TIME]1083467402[/TIME]][/size]
Demon Child

How about Robin?

Postby ill-intent » Sun May 02, 2004 2:58 pm

Oh, well.....info must be gone. I got that link a couple weeks ago. It just says the people who did Buffy/Angel/Firefly--or whatever that space cowboy show was--are obtaining the rights to do a remake. (Not that it matters)<p> I suppose if someone really cares they can search the site's news archives to find it.<p>(I, personally, hated Robin. It was too slow and too "look at me, I'm sad.....it's trendy to be sad" ............reminds me of Lain. Crap!)
ill-intent

How about Robin?

Postby zoothe » Mon May 31, 2004 3:20 am

So I was at Best Buy today and there are like four more WHR dvds out now. Are they good?<p>Also, is it just me or did the series seem a bit slow? I was kind of expecting a more intertwined series of episodes, but instead they seemed to wrap up everything at the end of each one. Maybe Lodoss and Arislan spoiled me.
zoothe

How about Robin?

Postby Darken » Mon May 31, 2004 10:51 pm

Yeah they spoiled you but why complain? WHR has its strong points, one of which is much crisper Colors. As far as the price of DVDs today I think that waiting for the boxed set may be a good Idea. Im a patient man however.<p>Darken will not go to Mountain till Mountain comes to Darken!<p>Still waiting on that blasted rock...
Darken

How about Robin?

Postby Lord Khyron » Sat Jun 12, 2004 1:37 am

Darken.. it looks like ZIo's trying to help up the fainting girl in front of his Cathedral in PS IV.<p>Does Zio have a likey for the lil girl? :D<p>She does call him "Oh zio the holy one!!"<p>LOL Zio is a pimp o.o<br>
Lord Khyron

How about Robin?

Postby Ryucross » Sun Jul 11, 2004 7:11 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Lord Khyron</i><p>Darken.. it looks like ZIo's trying to help up the fainting girl in front of his Cathedral in PS IV.<p>Does Zio have a likey for the lil girl? :D<p>She does call him "Oh zio the holy one!!"<p>LOL Zio is a pimp o.o<p></blockquote>…Or a pedophile if she’s underage. <br> :D
Ryucross

How about Robin?

Postby Benoit » Sun Aug 01, 2004 3:32 pm

Pedophiles?! WHERE?! I have to kill them all! :@
Benoit

Return to Anime / Manga