Best Anime Hero!

Any discussions related to anime/manga that you wish to share, or curious to know

Best Anime Hero!

Postby Butoden » Tue May 25, 2004 7:48 pm

Who is in your oppinion the best hero out of any Anime series?<p>I always liked Piccolo from DragonBall Z, hence my email (it's very old %) )
Butoden

Best Anime Hero!

Postby Etra McGarl » Tue May 25, 2004 8:20 pm

i'd have to say Vash the stampede, because he never kills anyone because of what he was taught as a child. poor Vash Rem (sorry if missspelled :p) the only person who he loved was killed by Knives :@
Etra McGarl

Best Anime Hero!

Postby Monocromatico » Wed May 26, 2004 1:26 am

Kurama from YuYu Hakusho. Because he has powers over any vegetable, which rocks more than anything else :^P
Monocromatico

Best Anime Hero!

Postby zoothe » Wed May 26, 2004 5:19 am

I like Jubei (sp?) from Ninja Scroll. He kicked ass!!!!
zoothe

Best Anime Hero!

Postby SkymanDr » Wed May 26, 2004 11:19 am

Shinji Ikari of NGE! :D
SkymanDr

Best Anime Hero!

Postby Butoden » Thu May 27, 2004 6:36 pm

I never saw many animes so I only know those kiddy-ones with Pokemon or blood-less fights...
Butoden

Best Anime Hero!

Postby ill-intent » Thu May 27, 2004 8:46 pm

Ataru Moroboshi of the old Lum series. An ordinary kid with powers greater than every other anime character combined. (I'm serious, too. It's all in the show)<p> ...........ah, the classics..........(sniff)
ill-intent

Best Anime Hero!

Postby Darken » Mon May 31, 2004 11:18 pm

Best Anime Hero? <p>Gendo Ikari, He would be my rolemodel as far as heros go.<p>Why are you here? I only responded because I have a use for you.<p>AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Darken

Best Anime Hero!

Postby HuBBsDoctor » Tue Jun 08, 2004 4:05 pm

Betterman :D
HuBBsDoctor

Best Anime Hero!

Postby Tekno-Crystal » Tue Jun 08, 2004 7:11 pm

I'd have to go with Blade, from Tekkaman Blade. Awesome powers, and cool look. Can't beat that.
Tekno-Crystal

Best Anime Hero!

Postby Zylo » Thu Jun 10, 2004 2:16 pm

I am shocked that no one has posted Lina Inverse, this can only mean that you never have seen Slayers.
Zylo

Best Anime Hero!

Postby Benoit » Thu Jun 10, 2004 2:53 pm

Sangoku.<br>Or Gohan, or Trunks.
Benoit

Best Anime Hero!

Postby Etra McGarl » Thu Jun 10, 2004 4:33 pm

I remember betterman that anime's awsome :D hehe it still comes on i wish i knew when :(
Etra McGarl

Best Anime Hero!

Postby Lord Khyron » Sat Jun 12, 2004 12:03 am

Lord Ashram from Lodoss War.<p>Face it, as the OVA series presents, It was Ashram who defeated Wagnard and saved Lodoss. <p>Not that weakling Parn.<p>Ashram was the hero.
Lord Khyron

Best Anime Hero!

Postby Darken » Sun Jun 13, 2004 3:03 am

Lord Kyron is Right!! But does anyone remember El Hazard...oh boy here we go again...<br>Besides Parn was a little to friendly with that guy Kashu...<p>Darken:AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!! There little guy I got you now! I won't let that crazy blond eat you!!<p>Excel: Give him back for the glory of Across!!<p>Darken: In the name of the Moon I will...!<p>Duck:QUACK!!<p>Darken:No it slipped out again, WHY?! Why am I always being flung from dimension to dimension? I can already feel the walls of my personality begin to fade away! What if I left peices of myself everywere I've been?
Darken

Next

Return to Anime / Manga