Cowa!

Any discussions related to anime/manga that you wish to share, or curious to know

Cowa!

Postby Phan » Mon Jul 18, 2005 1:47 pm

Has anyone read Cowa! by Akira Toriyama? I have the first issue, but I'm not sure if I should get the rest. Has anyone here read it?
Phan

Cowa!

Postby Warpath » Mon Jul 18, 2005 9:44 pm

I'm a fan of him but I've never even heard of that, is it new?
Warpath

Cowa!

Postby Phan » Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:56 am

<blockquote>I'm a fan of him but I've never even heard of that, is it new?</blockquote><p>It's been around for a couple years, but it hasn't been released officially in the U.S.A. yet. I've been reading the fan translations on the internet. I can give you the link if you want.<p>By the way, what Akira Toriyama manga have you read, Warpath?
Phan

Cowa!

Postby Warpath » Tue Jul 19, 2005 8:46 pm

Haha I found it on google. Maruyama is cool.<p>I've read Dragonball (still my favorite) and Dragonball Z (the early ones are awesome), of course. I've also read some Dr. Slump and another manga in Shonen Jump that I can't remember the name right now. Sandman, or Sandland? It was about a little demon in the desert. I remember him fighting this gigantic buff military guy and the skinny demon punched him in the nose and he was out. I wish I had the entire book of that.
Warpath

Cowa!

Postby Phan » Tue Jul 19, 2005 9:00 pm

<blockquote>another manga in Shonen Jump that I can't remember the name right now. Sandman, or Sandland? It was about a little demon in the desert. I remember him fighting this gigantic buff military guy and the skinny demon punched him in the nose and he was out. I wish I had the entire book of that.</blockquote> <p>It's Sandland. I have the whole series. If you liked Sandland, you'd probably like Kajika.
Phan

Return to Anime / Manga