PSU Aspect to debate

Discussions about Phantasy Star Universe

PSU Aspect to debate

Postby Saner2 » Sun Mar 27, 2005 4:58 am

That's it. keep pouting. Not all change is bad. <br>
Saner2

PSU Aspect to debate

Postby Monocromatico » Sun Mar 27, 2005 5:46 am

I agree that Numans could be made to not use techniques, as they are artificial living beings and could be manipulated according the creators´ needs. But how the text generalizes that sounds like the makers of PSU totally ignore a strong aspect of the whole series, which worries me.<p>Edit: Ah, never mind it, I read that wrong.<p><p>[size=small][Edit by Monocromatico on [TIME]1111902814[/TIME]][/size]
Monocromatico

PSU Aspect to debate

Postby Wosu » Sat Apr 09, 2005 8:59 am

I was thinking about a whole different thing, I'm not answering about the Newman thing but I was wondering about the SEED name<p>The SEED are the bad monsters we will be fighting against, I was thinking it would be great if it was related to Seed which created Rika, somehow like in PSII the computer would have ended up creating biomonsters that overwhelmed Algo Solar system and try to continue battling on other solar system.<p>Well I am probably wrong saying that since Seed exploded after we got Rika, but still It would be great to have that kind of relation between the PS, the Algo solar system turning out to be the bad guys, with boss like biogeneticaly transformed Dezolian or evilishly corrupted Motavian.<p>...<p>
Wosu

PSU Aspect to debate

Postby WhiteYoshi86 » Sun Apr 10, 2005 2:29 pm

Well, online you pick your character but build it to ur likeing. She's just an example I guess, though storyline may have a different say in that. Maybe she hasnt learned yet, who knows.
WhiteYoshi86

PSU Aspect to debate

Postby Neo48 » Sun Apr 10, 2005 2:45 pm

I bet you its just a wierd plot twist....<p>The key to her lack of techs lies in her childhood, but a once disturbing event caused her to forget her family...her friends...now shes a 17 year old military instructor !@#$ <p>Yeah...I think the deal with the techs will be answered in the game.<p>(Note: That was not a spoiler...just a sad example :D )
Neo48

PSU Aspect to debate

Postby WhiteYoshi86 » Mon Apr 11, 2005 2:43 am

I actually can see that. During a cut scene, you and all ur buddies are outnumbered, destined to die, then *BOOM* Suddenly gizande fills the room vaporizing all enemies!<p>You see this in all anime's, Id bet money ull see something like that in this game :p
WhiteYoshi86

PSU Aspect to debate

Postby Zubon » Wed Apr 13, 2005 4:24 am

I just have to agree with the people who have said something along the lines that it shouldn't be a concrete rule that all Numans use techs.<p>It's like saying of modern day humans "They are capable of space travel."<p>Sure we are...I fly around in space all the time... :p <br><p>[size=small][Edit by Zubon on [TIME]1113366315[/TIME]][/size]
Zubon

PSU Aspect to debate

Postby Mage1 » Wed Apr 13, 2005 4:30 am

Quote:I just have to agree with the people who have said something along the lines that it shouldn't be a concrete rule that Numans use techs.<p>Well, I heard that Numans were made to be ultimate tech users, even check it out: http://pscave.com/fan/pses/2.html
Mage1

PSU Aspect to debate

Postby halla » Wed Apr 13, 2005 5:19 am

Well it says due to a handicap... thats like being born without being able to use your legs or something.
halla

Previous

Return to Phantasy Star Universe