[9 January 2009]-- Phantasy Star 0 announced for US and EU

The latest news in the Phantasy Star community

[9 January 2009]-- Phantasy Star 0 announced for US and EU

Postby BenoitRen » Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:11 am

That's right! Phantasy Star 0 will be coming out in the US and Europe for the Nintendo DS. The wait won't be short, though; it's slated for next winter.

We do have more details about the story and gameplay, though:
Press release wrote:Phantasy Star Ø takes place on an alternate Earth 200 years after the “Great Blank,” a massive war that has reduced the once-prosperous civilization to almost nothing. The surviving Humans have worked hard to exist peacefully and have rebuilt thriving cities. Those that adventure past the outskirts of these cities, Hunters, explore the vast wilderness and hunt dangerous monsters in an effort to keep their cities safe. Players will take up the role of the Hunters and select from three types of races, classes and gender for a total of 14 customisable character types. Each character type will provide a unique experience and give players access to a great range of items, armour and weapons.

Featuring over 350 unique weapons, gamers will need to venture out to combat dangerous monsters, gain experience and meet new major characters. As players explore, they will unravel the mystery of the “Great Blank” and discover a dangerous new force that must be stopped.

Kotaku link
Get Xenoblade Chronicles!
BenoitRen

Postby The HuBBs » Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:12 am

gamespot reports it as next fall, but either way, we are waiting a long time.
-----I am HuBBs-----

coming soon.....
The HuBBs
Scorpius
Scorpius

Postby Mono » Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:30 pm

Any hope on seeing these earthlings fleeing the planet in a spaceship named after a biblic character? :^P
SEGA owes me money!
Mono
Scorpius
Scorpius

Postby Noahlis » Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:56 am

I just read the 10 pages article about Phantasy Star 0 (zero) in the last Nintendo Power. In fact, that's the cover article off this issu. But since i never play to Phantasy Star Online and it seam to be inspire by, it's hard to tell if it could be good... By the way, the look off the game is great for DS!
Noahlis
Locusta
Locusta

Postby Abominae » Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:09 pm

Wow... And I haven't had my DS but a month, tops. I have about 14 DS games about roughly about 18 GBA games.

I outta make a list because I keep forgetting what I have :roll:

Looks like I have a pre-order to make.
Abominae

Return to Phantasy Star News