Phantasy star 4

Discuss anything related to the Phantasy Star series

Phantasy star 4

Postby Rika/Phoenix » Mon Feb 16, 2004 7:30 pm

I always use those defense techniques skills and techniques but the thing is when I first played it, I could never beat him until I got Rika's best healing technique and I have got the habit of getting her to level 40 before I fight him.
Rika/Phoenix

Phantasy star 4

Postby Benoit » Mon Feb 16, 2004 7:48 pm

Early in the game I don't have enough Meseta. I only have enough Meseta for the rest of the game starting after I bought all the equipment in Aiedo.
Benoit

Phantasy star 4

Postby Rika/Phoenix » Tue Feb 17, 2004 4:01 pm

Yeah Aeido was the first town that really had expensive stuff to buy.
Rika/Phoenix

Phantasy star 4

Postby Siren » Tue Feb 17, 2004 7:54 pm

I despise cheating (hacking, game Genie, game shark)and consider it a black mark on my ability as a gamer. I don't even like getting help with a game from someone. No... money has never been a problem for me. If you go to all the optional dungeons like the Dezo weather control ( you know, with one of the witchs at the end that says it's a trap) and Dezo weapon's plant then you'll have plenty of money. Also, right now I'm in the Air Castle, and I'm levelling up tp beat Xe-a-thoul. I'm starting to think I can't beat him. <b></b> Damn lightning strike!
Siren

Phantasy star 4

Postby Redeemer » Wed Feb 18, 2004 4:27 am

Get really powerful single shot weaponry and spells. I throttled them one at a time
Redeemer

Phantasy star 4

Postby Zylo » Wed Feb 18, 2004 4:57 pm

Another way to get much money is to sell all your items.<p>But don't sell your equipment, you may regret it.
Zylo

Phantasy star 4

Postby Siren » Wed Feb 18, 2004 5:30 pm

Thanks, Redeemer, I'll try that. I was using multiple attacks like shooting star, grand cross and firestorm.
Siren

Phantasy star 4

Postby Prince Noah » Sat Feb 28, 2004 9:04 am

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Benoit</i><p>You mean the save states are the same. They're not the same emulator. <br>Gens is not a ROM, it's an emulator, Prince Noah. <br></blockquote><p>Eh? What's the difference?
Prince Noah

Phantasy star 4

Postby Benoit » Sat Feb 28, 2004 2:41 pm

An emulator simulates the system.<br>A ROM is the game software.
Benoit

Phantasy star 4

Postby Redeemer » Sat Feb 28, 2004 7:37 pm

Hitting all the Xe-a-thouls at once is a big no no. They will pimp slap you back and forth should you hit them all at once well unless you were like me and high enough level to kick the shit out of PD at that point for numerous stupid reasons
Redeemer

Phantasy star 4

Postby Prince Noah » Sat Feb 28, 2004 7:44 pm

Oh. That makes sense.<p>[lame joke]<p>"I see." Said the blind man to his deaf daughter. :P
Prince Noah

Previous

Return to Phantasy Star