Leveling up, PS2

Discuss anything related to the Phantasy Star series

Leveling up, PS2

Postby Synbios » Thu Aug 18, 2005 3:49 am

I give the Snow Crown to a fast char, usually Anna or Shir, so you can almost always use Deban before any attack. :)
Synbios

Leveling up, PS2

Postby Muuuu teki » Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:20 pm

<blockquote>The Storm Gear acts as GiZan when used in combat.</blockquote> <p>Yes and no. The art for the attack, and presumably the damage done resemble GiZan, but less like Zan and more like Gra, it targets ALL ENEMIES. Hence it's so broken.
Muuuu teki

Leveling up, PS2

Postby Forge » Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:58 pm

Um, yes, I did mean Snow Crown.<p>Brain wasn't functioning properly...<p>I thought the Zan series hit all enemies anyway, unless it was only all enemies of one type. Can't really remember. But I think -<p>o Foi - single<br>o Tsu - single<br>o Zan - all one type/all enemies<br>o Gra - all enemies<br>o Megid - all enemies (heheheheh...)<p>Someone clear me up, will you?
Forge

Leveling up, PS2

Postby Muuuu teki » Sun Aug 21, 2005 12:07 am

For PS2 and PS4<br>Foi, Tsu, and Wat (PS4 only) hit a single enemy (unless part of a combo, in PS4).<br>Zan hits a group of enemies.<br>Gra hits all enemies.<br>Megid also hits all enemies. You are pretty much correct.<p>For PS3, though, they goofed!<br>Foi they got right.<br>Tsu hits a row of enemies and is no longer a "light" attack but a "water" attack!<br>Zan hits a row of enemies, not a group.<br>Gra is the same as before though.<p>They really messed up spell names in PS3...yeah, and just when PS2 players finally learned the names of all those spells. :p
Muuuu teki

Leveling up, PS2

Postby Synbios » Mon Aug 22, 2005 3:49 am

Zan hits all enemies in PS 4.
Synbios

Leveling up, PS2

Postby Muuuu teki » Mon Aug 22, 2005 7:42 pm

*investigates*<br>Hmmm...he's right. But then, I think that weaknesses and resistances to certain types of magic are much more significant than in PS2, if PS2 has any.
Muuuu teki

Leveling up, PS2

Postby Synbios » Wed Aug 24, 2005 4:10 am

if PS2 has any
No, it hasn't.
Synbios

Leveling up, PS2

Postby Muuuu teki » Wed Aug 24, 2005 2:39 pm

Well, it would explain why PS2, then, doesn't have a "wat" set of techniques.
Muuuu teki

Re: Leveling up, PS2

Postby zio_falz » Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:16 am

Ikuto or Guaron
zio_falz
Locusta
Locusta

Previous

Return to Phantasy Star