Zio's Fanaticism

Discuss anything related to the Phantasy Star series

Zio's Fanaticism

Postby The Exile » Sun Jul 18, 2004 9:48 am

<blockquote>Motavians have no innate magical ability</blockquote> <p>the only motavian we get to see fighting is Gryz and some PS1 Motavians. How do we know there are no Motavian mages? maybe they live in dusty libraries and even Motavians don't see them often.<br>as for techniques, Gryz was pretty efficient with that Brose. Chaz doesnt learn it until he's a high level.<p> <blockquote>Only around the time of PSII, and only then because, most likely, of massive climatalogical change that they were not prepared for</blockquote> <p>but Motavians say they love rubbish. in ps4 they still have the artwork made out of scrap everywhere.they *want* to live in rubbish dumps.<br> <p> <blockquote>Again, the only evidence that we have ever had of Motavians living underground is during PSI,</blockquote><p>i imagined that roron was underground, although i never bothered to check which way the ladders went. besides, you find Motavians all over the planet. they only *all* go underground when they're facing a serious threat.<p> <blockquote>Knowing where it is and having the ability to a) retrieve it and b) use it are vastly different things.<p></blockquote> <p>i checked this, and anyone can Use the wand as an item, even Wren. <p>. we dont learn much about motavians from the games, so everyone on the board will imagine them to be different anyway. i see them as headstrong survivors, the spirit of phantasy star, who combine pre-ps1 tradition with technology they find randomly on the trash heap. kind of like Clangers.
The Exile

Zio's Fanaticism

Postby Zithor » Mon Jul 19, 2004 11:38 pm

I belive Zio was possessed because the way he talks is like<br>Chaz: But then you will destroy the whole planet ( or something )<br>Zio: If that is what my master wants then I will do it.<br>And then he goes on "borrowing" dark forces power.
Zithor

Zio's Fanaticism

Postby Benoit » Mon Jul 26, 2004 3:51 pm

<blockquote>How do we know there are no Motavian mages?</blockquote><br>And how do we know there are? We don't. We don't see anything resembling that, and we haven't seen anything even suggesting them to be able to use it.<br> <blockquote>but Motavians say they love rubbish. in ps4 they still have the artwork made out of scrap everywhere.they *want* to live in rubbish dumps.</blockquote><br>Right. Only in PSII. They all live on the surface as of PSIV. They don't even live in the underground storage you visit to get the Alshline. Your point is moot, they don't go underground.<br> <blockquote>i imagined that roron was underground, although i never bothered to check which way the ladders went. besides, you find Motavians all over the planet. they only *all* go underground when they're facing a serious threat.</blockquote><br>There is NO evidence that they go underground. All the evidence points to them living on the surface. Roron is not underground, it's a sort of dump factory collecting garbage.<br> <blockquote>i checked this, and anyone can Use the wand as an item, even Wren.</blockquote><br>The Ladea Tower is so far away that it would be too late when they would finally get it. Hell, it isn't even theirs, it's Lutz'.
Benoit

Re: Zio's Fanaticism

Postby zio_falz » Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:43 am

There is nothing, in English or Japanese that suggests possession.

Think of it more like Lassic or Faust, making a deal with the devil, or, dark falz.

That and he was a cult leader. They're usually ok with self-suicide due to their delusion.
zio_falz
Locusta
Locusta

Previous

Return to Phantasy Star